cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Some of the lies at Democrat debate.

I missed the damned thing, I was at a Lifehouse concert at Lake Milacs, but here is the fact check.   Really Bernie Slanders???  "The US has the highest childhood poverty in the world"???   OMalley "Reagan had a 70% tax bracket"....yeah one that he got rid of...fool!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/factchecking-the-second-democratic-debate/ar-BBn1s9P?ocid=spa...

24 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Some of the lies at Democrat debate.

@BA Deere wrote:

I missed the damned thing, I was at a Lifehouse concert at Lake Milacs, but here is the fact check.   Really Bernie Slanders???  "The US has the highest childhood poverty in the world"???   OMalley "Reagan had a 70% tax bracket"....yeah one that he got rid of...fool!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/factchecking-the-second-democratic-debate/ar-BBn1s9P?ocid=spa...

Doesn't say much for the government that spends nearly 4 trillion dollars/year.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

I was impressed

Not!

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

BA, I don't think you can fix stupid, and that is what liberal voters have become. A two state solution, where liberals are on one side of the missisippi, and conservatives on the other probably makes a lot of sense. THe red state nation keeps its guns, keeps its babies, makes it citizens work, etc. THe blue state coalition gets to keep Obamacare, Hillary, and Bernie and all their promises. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Well, strictly speaking, he was wrong.  However,I think he could make a pretty good argument when you consider the only countries worse than the USA are Greece, Latvia, Spain, Israel and Mexico.  The richest country in the world and 6th worse in childhood poverty?  That is really something for you guys to be proud of since your guys in congress are the reason for most of it!

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Obviously it's because the USA doesn't spend enough money to eradicate poverty, right?

Eat some more oatmeal and watch the birds in the birdbath.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

You will never own up to anything will you Bart. It is always someone elses fault.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Do you consider cutting back on Medicaid, foodstamps, closing Palnned Parenthood and several other things at the state level are things that HELP the poor???  Yes or no-----if you got the guts to answer truthfully!

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

If I am paying the bill hell yes. If you want to pick up the tab go for it.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I hope you are at least honest enough to not claim to be a Christian.