cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: Some of the lies at Democrat debate.

Do I go to church ? No

Would I help someone in need? Yes if they have tried and truely needed it. 

Tell me I have to give to some worthless trash and I will tell you to pound sand.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

LOL @ Polaracist , you are judging........from the garbage bin !

Pewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

I hope you are at least honest enough to not claim to be a Christian.

It is not Christian to force others to help some one under penalty of law. That is slavery. It is Christian to help of your own free will.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

This is really rich, 3020.  The liberals the rest of the year say "This isn`t a Christian nation!" and they go on to promote anti-Christian immorality that would make the city of Gommorah blush.  ...but when it come`s to factors that destroy the nation, liberals and assorted atheists can quote cherry picked chapter and verse of the Good Book to justify that destruction.  They either want us destroyed or they are so damned insane, that they shouldn`t be living outside of a mental institution.

The United States IS THE MOST GENEROUS NATION ON THE PLANET!!!  This damned country gives 31 billion in foreign aide TWO and a HALF times more than the closest 2nd place of great Britain.  Wherever in the world there is famine or flood the United States is there on the front lines to help.

http://www.whichcountry.co/top-10-largest-donor-of-foreign-aid-in-the-world-3/ 

This damned stupid country already does take in the most immigrants.

http://www.whichcountry.co/which-country-accepts-the-most-immigrants-in-the-world/ 

And that is the taxpayer SECULAR aid the the United States gives the whole rest of the world.  It doesn`t include the generous givings of the people of Faith give though their churches. 

Our church bought a tractor for a village in Malawi + sent aid of mosquito nets and medicine.  we also send aid to Guatamala, dig wells, build schools and send deworming pills.

So, this really makes me angry when small minded people wag their boney finger that the United States "isn`t doing enough and isn`t Christian"

Donald Trump says we should buy a chunk of land in Syria and give it to these refugees and help them there.  That is a capital idea!    Because once these people hit your shores, they are going to be a money pit.  It sounds like the spoiled brats think that Europe is "too cold and there isn`t enough bennefits"....what the hell???????  Them damned fools...are just, I`d better not say.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

This is really rich, 3020.  The liberals the rest of the year say "This isn`t a Christian nation!" and they go on to promote anti-Christian immorality that would make the city of Gommorah blush.  ...but when it come`s to factors that destroy the nation, liberals and assorted atheists can quote cherry picked chapter and verse of the Good Book to justify that destruction.  They either want us destroyed or they are so damned insane, that they shouldn`t be living outside of a mental institution.

The United States IS THE MOST GENEROUS NATION ON THE PLANET!!!  This damned country gives 31 billion in foreign aide TWO and a HALF times more than the closest 2nd place of great Britain.  Wherever in the world there is famine or flood the United States is there on the front lines to help.

http://www.whichcountry.co/top-10-largest-donor-of-foreign-aid-in-the-world-3/ 

This damned stupid country already does take in the most immigrants.

http://www.whichcountry.co/which-country-accepts-the-most-immigrants-in-the-world/ 

And that is the taxpayer SECULAR aid the the United States gives the whole rest of the world.  It doesn`t include the generous givings of the people of Faith give though their churches. 

Our church bought a tractor for a village in Malawi + sent aid of mosquito nets and medicine.  we also send aid to Guatamala, dig wells, build schools and send deworming pills.

So, this really makes me angry when small minded people wag their boney finger that the United States "isn`t doing enough and isn`t Christian"

Donald Trump says we should buy a chunk of land in Syria and give it to these refugees and help them there.  That is a capital idea!    Because once these people hit your shores, they are going to be a money pit.  It sounds like the spoiled brats think that Europe is "too cold and there isn`t enough bennefits"....what the hell???????  Them damned fools...are just, I`d better not say.

No need to get upset BA. These clowns would tell Crist he's not Christian. Personal attack is all they have. Well, that and we will give away more free stuff than you.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Nope, no one is saying that this country is not generous.  What they are saying is that all you folks crowing about how big a Christian you are all the time do NOT act in very Christian ways at times.  Just like with the Constitution and the Bible, you cherry pick which activity you want to support!  Your "damned country, stupid damned country and damned fools" says all that is needed to know how you feel.  What is it, "the lest of what you do for your fellow man, you do also unto me"?  Conservatives are not the only Chrisitans on this earth.  Get that through your thick skull.  i for one am very proud of the country that gives so much to others in need.  I would much rather do that than have 56% of the annual budget going to buy weapons of mass destruction.  You are as bad as trumpet.  The whole idea of the refugees is because of isis.  They want out of isis control.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

tRump has no respect for women, Blacks, Hispanics or anyone who isn't in the 1%.

Which is why he attracts the BA types who say stuff like " some goober at the swtich ", and as we all know, much much worse.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

So you have something against goober's?

bruce MN
Advisor

Current rates of compliance with that ethic is probably responsible for the current level of attendance and participation in religious institutions that adhere to it.  And might explain the growth of all of those non-denominational big box campuses built around prosperity theology, rock bands and handball courts.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Do you  have something against comprehension ??