cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_654018744
Senior Contributor

Somebody, got hood-winked, and it wasn't the Democrats

Tell me Tea Partiers, that you knew the SOB's were lyin' to you!! And you still voted for them?!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show#40018357

You've been had. But of course not! You would do anything to get that black SOB out of YOUR White House! Right?? Tell the truth for once you cowards!!

51 Replies
BA Deere
Senior Contributor

Re: Somebody, got hood-winked, and it wasn't the Democrats

GTO, the reason the Dems got shlacked was because they went against the will of the people. On the healthbill, the Repubs were totally shut out, I recall at the time you and Schnurrbart thought that was quite funny. I was saying "You guys`ll pay for in 2010" I mean Repubs Snowe and Collins were against the bill, vitually no Dems ran on the record having supported the bill, it always had at least a 60% disaproval.....I know Iknow you`ll say "the cowardly Greedy Old Farts lyyyyyyeeed about it". Pelsoi gave the Repubs taylor-made sound bites like "Just pass it and then you`ll find out what`s in it". C`mon GTO this isn`t rocket science. If unemployment went down like Obama had promised and everyone felt things were improving the people may have swallowed that dictator like behavior. You can`t blame the Repubs for the failures of the last 2 years we were assigned to the back of the bus like Rosa Parks.

r3020
Senior Contributor

GTO, the dems just had the biggest loss in 70 years. The repubs picked up some 650 senate and house seats across the country. They picked up 11 or so governorships. I think the hoodwinked voted for Obama in 08. Keep doing what you are doing however, it has opened a lot of independents eyes. Cap and trade dead, no way, not with Obama in charge of the EPA.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I never thought it was funny so get your head out of your rectum and quit talking sh*t!  The repubs weren't shut out of anything.  They refused to do anything but say "NO" to everything that was proposed.  They were asked for their plan and their plan was to do nothing.  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"  Unfortunately, many of you guys should realize better than anyone that it is broke!  Someone told me on here a couple of days ago that he pays like $17,000 a year in health care premiums!  Now by wanting to leave the tax cuts in place, especially for those making over $250,000 will not reduce anything UNLESS you suddenly cut everything the govt does and that won't happen.  AND if it should happen, you will have millions of little ol' gray haired women roaming the streets shooting every repub they can find!  You fellows seem to think you can have your cake and eat it also.  You started these wars and then you also cut the only way to pay for them and want to continue it.  The tax cuts didn't increase revenue, they didn't create jobs, they didn't do anything but increase the national debt.  You guys CHOSE to sit in the back of the bus.  No one made you go there.  With attitudes like McConnell of KY has,, nothing will be accomplished until one party has it all again.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Go home little boy.  You haven't got a clue.  There are only 535 seats TOTAL in the House and Senate.  What matters is what happens in the NATIONAL congress.

r3020
Senior Contributor

Really Bart, who draws the district lines?

BA Deere
Senior Contributor

I hope you`re watching this, Nox

Schurrbart, the Repubs had esentially NO power, as a matter of fact they were TOLD to support the Democrat bill or "Face the Wrath of the voters in 2010!!!!!". Well, well looky who faced the "Wrath of the voters".  I respect the Repubs for going to the back of the bus just like Rosa Parks had to.....until one day Rosa and the voters couldn`t take it anymore and sat down in their rightfull place in the front!  If the Repubs had supported Obama, would they have even picked up one seat last Tuesday? Naught Bloody likely.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Helmet Sticker!

@BA Deere wrote:

Schurrbart, the Repubs had essentially NO power, as a matter of fact they were TOLD to support the Democrat bill or "Face the Wrath of the voters in 2010!!!!!". Well, well looky who faced the "Wrath of the voters".  I respect the Repubs for going to the back of the bus just like Rosa Parks had to.....until one day Rosa and the voters couldn`t take it anymore and sat down in their rightful place in the front!  If the Repubs had supported Obama, would they have even picked up one seat last Tuesday? Naught Bloody likely.

You deserve a Kudo and a Helmet Sticker for that great reply!!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: I hope you`re watching this, Nox

Next you will be trying to tell me that all they ever wanted to do was "work together".  hahahahahahahahahaha

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

don't you mean who gerrymanders the lines?  The only time a district line gets redrawn is to try to ensure that a party wins the "new" district.