cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

Re: Somebody, got hood-winked, and it wasn't the Democrats

You can make book on odds that Pelosi won't be the Minority leader. I don't blame her for not facing up to the fact that her brand of liberalism has been much of the problem, but I do blame her and a bunch more for not trying to understand why they were rejected ion so many places.

This idea of blaming themselves for "not getting the message out' is a BS as hell in light of the fact that the message was so lame....or tame (which of those, depending on which side of the aisle you sit on).

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Actually, there are 6 more seats in the House, but those seats can't vote, so it's pretty much a moot point.

GreaTOne_654018744
Senior Contributor

Re: I'll Have You Know...

You DA, I got one of those letters yesterday too, FROM PRESIDENT! What a goof!

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Is it because of the fact that it takes 2 of her to make one person or brain???????

I couldn't resist. I feel for the people of MN that she represents, well not all of them because some of those people in her district voted for her dumbazz.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@GreaTOne_65,aka "The DumbAss Dale" wrote:

You DA, I got one of those letters yesterday too, FROM PRESIDENT! What a goof!

The difference is that I know Steve....Steve Scheffler, that is.....on a first name basis.  He comes to our County Central Committee probably more often than any other county, except Polk County.

We work on many strategic ideas together and have many common friends.

If you did know der führer on a first name basis.....I sure wouldn't go around and brag about it, Dale.

GreaTOne_654018744
Senior Contributor

Re: Yep, You Have That Right

.....Just as an aside, Michelle (Amble) Bachman was born in good old IOWA. *grins*

No wonder she's loonier than the a fruit cake! It must be the water.

GreaTOne_654018744
Senior Contributor

(Ole Sh*t for Brains, Craig wrote)The difference is that I know Steve

Do you really think your going to impress anybody because you can say hello to somebody YOU consider important?? Not likely. There are thousands of name droppers like you all over the country that like to claim they,"have some hot shot congressman's ear". Big deal! Run for Senate, big boy! Show us what a party animal you really are! But all you fools on the right missed the point, entirely! Your jerk-off candidates all "claimed they were going to cut the deficit, but by not letting the Bush tax cuts expire, it ADDS, lets make this plain for you all to understand, ADDS $700 billion MORE TO THE DEFICIT!! Get it?? ADDS TO THE DEFICIT! They lied!! And you poor suckers bought it hook line and sinker. It's the herd mentality, follow meekly along, like SHEEPLE!! LOL!!

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

LOL, he hates the truth, along with facts.

Republicans give the rich tax breaks is their standard M.O., but it's not veto-proof THIS time. It's one of their biggest another lies this year.

GreaTOne_654018744
Senior Contributor

Don't ya' just love it!! This is what you get when you vote with emotion, instead of brains! You get screwed, everytime!

I'll bet they didn't even offer free Vaseline!!

GoredHusker
Senior Contributor

I'd venture to guess this is how people voted two years ago.