cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Re: I'll Have You Know...

You will never have a debate or discussion with people like Shilligan or Bachmann, because all they'll ever do is repeat what they've been told. It's all they know, that's why the republican party uses those emotional issues to get their attention. And, their selfishness is pretty profound too, it shows up time and again when it comes time to do the proverbial dirty work and actually "cut" something, they always want it to start with somebody or somewhere else and leave their perks alone, it's the common trait among them.

A good example is them wanting to privatize SS, but don't touch their Medicare. It's the same with government subsidies, and how all the right wingers here wail about the supposed lazy members of our society and how they supposedly don't want to work for their handouts, but not them. Then they all claim to want to see them go away, along with the USDA, except that reality tells us a different story when they all meet to give their input into the next Farm Bill.

But, they all have those fictitious "bootstraps" also. I can think of less than 12 actual "true" republicans, ones that don't try to ride off of some entities' output(namely the government) or someone else's productivity or labors, instead of doing it themselves. 

Kraftedbydemocrats
Senior Contributor

Re: Somebody, got hood-winked, and it wasn't the Democrats

Congress has oversight duties to the FED. You don't think the dem congress and the white house were/are having conversations with the fed? Congress was/is allowing this to happen. This is scary stuff, Bruce.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

By your logic then, WTF is your excuse for what the White House/ republican Congress did from the year 2000 to 2008?????????????????

Kraftedbydemocrats
Senior Contributor

2006 is when the dems took control of Congress. Spending was out of contol during the years you specify. Even more out of control now. Gold started its amazing run higher in 2008.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

I know, but what about Bush and Paulson then??????????????

FYI, look at gold and the beginnings of it's climb in 2005.

http://www.kitco.com/scripts/hist_charts/yearly_graphs.plx

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Oh My God! Now you are under the illusion that you are some sort of king maker.  Like you alone have the authority to pull the plug on anybody. You are embarrassing yourself Craig. You need not say everything out loud just because it enters your mind.

I think you and Ollie share the same thought processes for a very specific reason. You are one and the same. Which explains both of you are overcharged with self importance.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Thanks Team,

Steve Scheffler
Republican National Committeeman

Yeah, that's pretty personal, being referred to as "team".

GreaTOne_654018744
Senior Contributor

Hell, I got one from Barack, Leahy, Shummer, Ried, Durbin does that make me a important as Craig?? One thing I'll bet, he didn't spend anymore money than I did. Am I complaining or bragging?? Not on your tintype, just saying he is nothing to those people, same as me.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

LOL, yeah, if he was as "impotant" as he thinks he is, he'd be somewhere else than Indianola, Iowa and not here doing his Shilligan routine.

But he's not.

greenhouse man
Senior Contributor

I so love melt downs!!!!!