Re: Somebody here needs to call Bill Barr and ask him

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Wow. JUST KNOW on speed dial.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Turdy might have a back channel to Barr through Opus Dei.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Aren't you somebody?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You can still count me among those who expect nothing to come of these investigations.    The powerful have free reign to commit what crimes they like, no one will be held to account.   Some underlings will get transferred, nothing else will happen.   The criminals will do talk shows and write books.  It will only get worse, the progs will cheer, their grandchildren will suffer.  Epstein didn't kill himself.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Sure.

That Fine Christian Man Bill Barr is "very angry" that those darn Clintons got him (I won't cite the entirety of the series of "coincidental" failures) when all it took was the man in charge to issue the order that priority #1 was that the man live to stand trial, and possibly testify.

As someone predicted, it would only take you Qers about 5 minutes to start trashing Huber and keep right on rolling.

Your obsession with the Clintons is downright unhealthy. And weird. The Palin thing enters in there somehow too.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

As should have been obvious from what I posted (not to quick are we?)  I expect nothing of Barr, its all talk until someone goes to jail.

As for the Clinton's.   Hillary's email server "matter" is simply a clear, undisputed by anyone with a brain example of how the powerful are treated differently than the peasantry.     Its public, its absolutely clear what happened, when and by who.   No grey, no maybe, just flat out the facts.   No one else would have gifted the crimes that were committed.     

Plenty of other progs to big to fail, but enough fog to obfuscate the crimes.