cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Something to think about

https://www.facts-are-facts.com/article/illuminati-one-billion-is-enough

is there a movement to kill most of the humans on earth?

11 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Something to think about

My greater concern is that aliens first encounter Our Regulars and decide they must exterminate the human race.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

As we approach the 6th trumpet,  6th seal, 6th vial,  1/3rd of man will perish which could be 2.5 billion.

The Sixth Trumpet

13And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. 15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. 16And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. 17And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 18By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. 19For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

20And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

the global elite is striving to decimate the population – even as you read. We shed light on the origin of this inhuman – in the truest sense of the word – attitude, which began more than a hundred years ago with the so-called “racial hygiene” approach, or Eugenics, in Great Britain. Learn what role the Rockefellers have played, and how this powerful family has supported the conspiracy against public health, which first became public forty years ago. We uncover what is actually behind the innocent-sounding term “Planned Parenthood” and show how different vaccination campaigns organised by the World Health Organisation (WHO) aim to reduce people’s fertility. It has long been substantiated by Science that these are not simply “conspiracy theories”; researchers have been working for years on “contraceptive vaccines”. Read our comprehensive report to find out in which ordinary vaccines these substances have already been found, and whether the new vaccination against cervical cancer (currently so highly advocated for young women) is among them. Find out in our printed issue Facts are Facts print edition no.6.

Find out here what goals US foreign policy has against developing countries, and what all this has to do with the call for a supreme global authority: America's “Development Plan” for the World

Are ordinary vaccinations secretly being misused to slash the world’s population? 

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Defcon3 

https://t.me/littllemel/3968

Oh and this guy talking about "We have a President"...😉

And it's not slow Joe.... nor the Ho.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@IH3719492 wrote:

Defcon3 

https://t.me/littllemel/3968

Oh and this guy talking about "We have a President"...😉

And it's not slow Joe.... nor the Ho.

This from an intelligence officer (retired recently):

I’ll give you an alternative theory, based on an early (January) story I read.

It went like this. A university professor and two colleagues were arrested for conspiring with Chinese to sell secrets.

The three were working in a lab, under a CDC grant, developing bioweapons, so that they could develop countermeasures.

This virus was then sold to China. How and why China released it on its own people is not speculated upon.

But, China had been stalling on making the gene sequence available to the US, and declining US offers to help. They did not want the US to know what the had— but we did know.

We knew because our Intelligence saw the money go into the professor’s and his two collegues’ accounts from Chinese sources.

We knew what he had developed, and so knew what he sold.

Then, the first patient with the Coronavirus was diagnosed in the USA.

Within a few hours, it was matched, and within a few hours, the patient was given the anti-virus treatment— because it was already in inventory with the CDC, because of the traitor’s grant work.

As far as I can tell, that story disappeared, and the reporter never mentioned it again.

Now, some evidence, and some apparent contradictions I have noticed:
- A few days later, I saw an article mentioning arrests of a professor and two associates for illegal dealings with China. Nothing mentioned concerning CDC, bio-weapons, or anything else related.
- the original article pointed out the virus would exist in a patient for 14 days before symptoms were presented. That coupled with a very high infection rate, it was stated, made it very likely, it was genetically engineered AS A WEAPON. Yet— it seems the Coronavirus presents symptoms in half that time with a lower infection rate.

Final point. Recent charts I have seen strongly suggests the fatality rate is a tiny fraction of what we first thought.

I posted this here one year ago. A couple of weeks ago we had this text conversation:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4094726510592268&id=124075334324092

She spills the secret, saying what we weren't supposed to hear.

They want to deny freedom to anyone who does not take the vaccine.

That pretty much guarantees that the vaccine is in reality, a population reduction bioweapon.

I'm guessing the first people will start to show fatal autoimmune disease about 6 months after taking the vaccine.

In the last decade, reports have accumulated on various autoimmune disorders, such as idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura, myopericarditis, primary ovarian failure, and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), following vaccination.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5607155/

Vaccine-induced autoimmunity: the role of molecular mimicry and immune crossreaction https://www.nature.com/articles/cmi2017151

“Is this something that I need to keep quiet?” (Me)

No, but you will be labeled a heretic if you send this out to people.  Send it to people who you want to save from a very miserable condition.  Older people probably should take the vaccine (even if the purpose is to kill them off so they don't have to pay retirement benefits to them).  Young people don't need and shouldn't take the vaccine.

Severe/fatal cases of COVID-19 are associated with immune hyperactivation and excessive cytokine release, leading to multiorgan failure. A broad range of mechanisms (with a final common pathway) appear to be involved. However, it has been suggested that molecular mimicry may contribute to this problem, with antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoproteins cross-reacting with structurally similar host heptapeptide protein sequences (for example, in interleukin 7 and alveolar surfactant proteins), and raising an acute (auto)immune response against them.[2] Autoinflammatory dysregulation in genetically susceptible individuals, and other autoimmune mechanisms such as epitope spreading and bystander activation, might also contribute to acute but also chronic autoimmunity during and after COVID-19. In the understandable socioeconomic rush towards mass vaccination without longer-term safety testing, it would seem that an essential stage in any vaccine licensing process should involve careful analysis of the human proteome against vaccine peptide sequences. This should minimize the risks both of acute autoimmune reactions to inoculation and future chronic autoimmune pathology. https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4347/rr-6

What the above article suggests is that the NEXT virus (combined with this vaccine) will cause fatal cytokine storm in people who otherwise would not have died from the next virus.  I'm not the only one who sees what's coming.

The BMJ is a weekly peer-reviewed medical trade journal (British Medical Journal) so it's not some whack job.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yes, it is a conspiracy against crazy people.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Yes, it is a conspiracy against crazy people.

Is that an official talking point from the purveyors of propaganda, CNN?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yeah, just go straight to Facebook.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Yeah, just go straight to Facebook.

Facebook, CNN's twin in the propaganda business. How does it feel being a tool of the elitist ruling class?  The eternal future of those and minions like yourself look damning. 🔥🔥💀🔥🔥