cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Soo....

if your circumstances happen to have diminished 2 or 4 years out, will you accept any responsibility?

10 Replies
northnd
Senior Contributor

Re: Soo....

Have you or will you accept any for the last eight? Perhaps things are rosy for you, but obviously more people seem to have said it hasn't been for them.
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And you think Trump is going to fix it tomorrow? You've thrown our country in with a con man - all of us will pay for it....

Tick Tock....

Jen
northnd
Senior Contributor

Did I say that? No. But you can't ignore the large number of people who did. You can't ignore the large number of people who are hurting and felt ignored. Perhaps they have voted for a dud. Perhaps not. We will find out after the next four years.
sw363535
Honored Advisor

You've thrown our country in with a con man

Now that is very funny coming from a Clinton supporter

gurly3801539
Advisor

sw363535, remember she is not a Clinton supporter she is an Independent who doesn't like Trump. 

gurly3801539
Advisor

I am was not a supporter of Trump but it appears he is our next President.  I am assuming the "you" are the people who voted for Trump.  Wouldn't it be fair to ask the same about a Clinton win.  Many things can change in 2 or 4 years.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Don't you want to play anymore? Tick Tock!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Things will get worse and it has nothing to do with the occupant of the Oval office.

hardnox
Advisor

And alt-right NRA neonazi heirs had nothing at all to do with that trajectory?

I'm beginning to understand why you're so irritating. You are the personification of entitlement.