cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: South Carolina proves

But the right always preaches about how pure and moral they are.  Us libs have been told we are immoral for so long we are starting to believe it.  So for them to re-elect him shows the SC voters condone that activity and on top of that , he was censured for misuse of funds while doing the latin version of hide the sausage.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: ole slick willie

still haunts the demonrats !!!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Snooky1953 wrote:

But the right always preaches about how pure and moral they are.  Us libs have been told we are immoral for so long we are starting to believe it.  So for them to re-elect him shows the SC voters condone that activity and on top of that , he was censured for misuse of funds while doing the latin version of hide the sausage.

You can rejoice, we are past the Christian era in this country.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

And why would I do that??

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It`s not so much that the "right preaches how pure and moral they are" as much as we preach how immoral and impure the left is.  Of course if you don`t think there`s anything wrong with two men blowing each other and pregnant women deciding to kill their baby, hours before they would give birth naturally, well then I can see where are the confusion comes from.  Don`t let anyone kid you, the only sinless man walked 2000 yrs ago, the rest of us are sinners.  The problem that I have is elected leaders mainly on the left try to move the goal posts and actually promote certain sins.  I`m not a real big "sin voter" the country and the people in it are too far gone to have that luxury.  I am a "lesser evil" voter, the man or woman that will let me keep my guns will get my vote, I don`t give a rip if they never draw a sobber breath and spend their free time having orgies with members of their opposite sex, as long as they have a "A" rating from the NRA that`s enough to get my vote...that`s how far the country has fallen.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

If I had been a voter in SC , it would have been an easy vote. I vote for the man in the race that actually has experience, knows how to run an excavator, and likes a member of the opposite sex. If the ex brings trespassing charges against him, maybe she has some issues that led him to stray. Just saying that until you walk a mile in his shoes....

And the South American gal is pretty cute, too. No Monica Lewinsky there.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

With the current " gay Deal " that has never went on  in civilized history.........

Well BA, what you said right there, is the biggest Lie on the Internet

dairy mom
Senior Contributor

BA Deere and Red Steele's last two posts have to be two of the MOST depressing things I have ever read.  With attitudes like that there really is no hope.  I put them right with Craig'sbrother and the hate he spews with his twisted "facts".

Too bad life and country and government isn't that simple.  They are to be pitied.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Check the History Books

Iowa is so horrible now Yet, you chose to stay ?  Must not be that bad afterall.

Seems most people ( the ones with a valid IQ )  would support my marriage, before  yours.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I think that is a sign of just how far YOU have fallen. Sad commentary when the only thing important to you is your f*cking gun!!!