cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: South Carolina proves

I bet you also think that young girls wearing tight shorts are asking to get raped. You are one sad excuse for a human! Complete waste of good oxygen!!
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Actually I think that those three POS with that house of horrors that kidnapped, raped, and tortured those three young women should be shot. So does virtually anyone else with a common sense of decency.

Or , based on what has happened to America, maybe an uncommon sense of decency.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Is that somehow germane to this thread??
Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: Check the History Books

@NewAgJudge wrote:

Iowa is so horrible now Yet, you chose to stay ?  Must not be that bad afterall.

Seems most people ( the ones with a valid IQ )  would support my marriage, before  yours.

Our parents bought a farm here.  You can't pick up and move farmland.  In a way, it's become a millstone around our neck, but if the economy totally collapses, it will become our salvation.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Yeah But

Yeah but, why not sell the Land Now while it is at its peak, then you can relocate to your Utopia and begin the super race you so desire. Where would that be anyway ? Would you be accepted or even welcomed there ?  Do you have your Papers ?

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: Yeah But

@NewAgJudge wrote:

Yeah but, why not sell the Land Now while it is at its peak, then you can relocate to your Utopia and begin the super race you so desire. Where would that be anyway ? Would you be accepted or even welcomed there ?  Do you have your Papers ?

"why not sell the Land Now while it is at its peak" and the converse is?  "why not sell buy the Land (elsewhere) Now while it is at its peak overpriced"

Selling the land would be hard -- have you ever tried to sell something that someone you loved, themselves truly loved -- and worked their whole life to own?  Our dad only finally paid off the farm in his late 50's, that was quite an investment on his part, his whole life, making it hard to wipe out everything he accomplished, however I'm sure there are some people who lack sentiment in such matters...