Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: South Dakota turns Mustard !!

When are you getting hitched?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

He said :   YES !  Smiley Happy

However, we dont' yet agree on the when and the where, but this year for sure.

So glad you asked Smiley Very Happy  I am almost certain that you only want to wish us well..

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Well, I`ll have to bake you a cake  Smiley Very Happy   If you did the asking, you must be the "Rhoda" and he must be the "Mary".    But, with your new found power also comes great responsiblity now that you can get married.   My uncle used to say "It only costs a $2 marriage license to get one, but it`ll cost you quite a bit more to get rid of one"...see you gays haven`t seen much of that side of the marriage deal yet.

I do know a leopard probably can`t change his spots, so for what it`s worth I hope it works out for you.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Well your Rhoda / Mary idea is not accurate. It' just doesn't work like that and that is part of the appeal.

We were stading around our backyard campfire drinkin a beer and I said, ok ya wanna do it now or what ?

I turned him down in 09, when Iowa's  fair minded judges first gave us the right.

Had never thought it would even be possible, so just wasn't ready.

Thanks for the cake though, but I'm kinda fussy Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Don`t know your states laws but in Indiana once you are married if you devorce, each one gets 50%. Maybe a pre nup might be in order You have worked I am sure a long time for what you have. My dad remarried 3 years after my moms death. If not for that pre nup I would not be farming (she did not turn out to be what she advertised)......just a thought.........Despite our political differences I do not wish you bad. Hope it workes out for you...........

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Well thanks for " Not wishing me bad ", you should write for Hallmark Smiley Very Happy

Nah, I trust this person with my life so no prenups.

I think those are for subsequent marriages Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

He said :   YES !  Smiley Happy

However, we dont' yet agree on the when and the where, but this year for sure.

So glad you asked Smiley Very Happy  I am almost certain that you only want to wish us well..

Congratulations. I wish you both all the best and much happiness.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Thanks, we are registered at Tractor Supply Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Now that is funny!