cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Speaking of Rove

even though he worked for that guy you’ve never heard of.

Still was the genius who implemented the plan for permanent minority rule.

At this juncture still has a shot of working.

16 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: My guess is, even Rove ..

My guess is, even Rove is appalled at where the republican party has ended up.

r3020
Senior Advisor

It's the dem party that says no dancing at weddings even if you are fully vaccinated and double masked. They are the party that says you should be happy they even allow you to have a wedding.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

"even Rove is appalled at where the republican party has ended up"   What the peace party and the FAIR trade party?  We`ve turned into the party that picked up the FEW positive aspects of the old Democrat party.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere wrote: 
  We`ve turned into the party that picked up the FEW positive aspects of the old Democrat party.

No - you’ve turned into the party of lies, poor character, and a group that believes more in “alternative facts” than reality.  That’s today’s Republican Party - and America knows it.

You want to see how truthful my statement is?  Just wait until the next election.....you’ll see what America knows for yourselves.

ETTD......

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

karen is exhibit A in how the fake news media gets their sheep programmed.

Notice how karen never has any substantive topics or views, but is entirely about bs "issues".

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

the gymnastics for the twin doofusses has to be more difficult, as at one point, with Rove and Jr. blowing up the Middle East, they actually tried to say that they were a new type of liberal, and not the type that started wars of choice for the last 100 years.

Now with the new Trump doctrine of America First, but not foreign entanglements, they are suddenly hawks.

Pretty hard twist on the dismount.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@jennys_mn wrote:

@BA Deere wrote: 
  We`ve turned into the party that picked up the FEW positive aspects of the old Democrat party.

No - you’ve turned into the party of lies, poor character, and a group that believes more in “alternative facts” than reality.  That’s today’s Republican Party - and America knows it.

You want to see how truthful my statement is?  Just wait until the next election.....you’ll see what America knows for yourselves.

ETTD......

Jen

All you have to do is look at the handling of the security of the southern border.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I talk about substantial things - like the bluebird kill in OK and TX.  And you guys attacked me for it - just like you do everything I bring here.  

You can try your best to chases away - even threatening me with the “wrath of god”.    I’m not going anywhere - for a long, long time.   As long as you guys continue to bring your lies to this site, I will be here to call you out.   You can count on it....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

AAAAWWWWW. Poor widdle Jenny. Every body soooo mean to her.