cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: My guess is, even Rove ..

No - not everybody - just you Bass Tards here.   And that’s ok....I don’t really give a sh it what you say about me.   You’ve done your best - I’m still here.   

Go protect your bathrooms Trudy.    You might just as well waste your time doing that, just like you waste your time here.   I’m retired....I have lots and lots of time.   I set my own schedule.   My “crop” is already mostly in, and my building project is nearing completion.   Every minute you guys waste here, is costing you - one way or the other.   I like that.   Waste all the time you want.   In time, you’ll be able to rival Millie and the hovel that he lives in.

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(As long as you guys continue to bring your lies to this site, I will be here to call you out.   You can count on it....)

And as long as you tick tock continue to bring your lies to this site, I will be here to call you out.   You can count on it....

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

karen, may the bluebird of happiness lay an egg in your nest. Or splatter bird poop all over your nest egg......really don't care.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@rsbs wrote:

karen, may the bluebird of happiness lay an egg in your nest. Or splatter bird poop all over your nest egg......really don't care.

Isn’t that nice!   What a pleasant thought for Mother’s Day - and Happy Mother’s Day to you, you mother *****.... 

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Why so angry Jen, didn`t you hear Biden won the election? 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’ve said many times - the 2016 election of Trump changed me.   And every time something like the Arizona recount happens, or Trump is allowed a press conference, or you Bass Tards here still support a man that was not qualified to lead this country, it brings back the images of Trump strutting like a peacock at big wig events he “produced” for the “people, man, woman, camera, tv” reality tv sh it show that he brought to America daily.   I see his pierced lips, that look like an anus.   (There is probably a reason his lips look like that -  probably because of all the sh it that comes from his mouth)   I see the lies, and the bastardization of America that transpired.   I see the people killed, because of a virus that that Bass Tard knew better than anyone how to fix.   And I see you Trumpers, on here every day, still pushing his BS agenda.   Still trying to make America believe he really was “great”.   He was nothing but a Bass tard.    And you guys love it....

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

My rock solid BP shot up about then and never really totally got back down even with medication.

Now back to a constant 120/80.

TDS, for sure. We had the world’s biggest xxxhole trolling you by the hour. But the worst was self inflicted- he flushed out all the xxxholes who gloried in it.

Self inflicted for engaging.