cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Start thinking defensively conservatives.

The viciousness of the other side is completely on display now.  With the Kavanaugh circus, with public conservatives figures being stalked in their private lives.  Doxxing, hunting down businesses that might not agree with their lifestyle choices.   They don't care about the law because they feel immune, and for good reason.    Its going to get worse.

This is going to be a long drawn out thing though.  Start thinking about who has information about you and what they might do with that information.     Google knows everywhere you go, the credit card companies know every item that you buy and they have agreements to share the information with google.   Other companies also, facebook etc.   They can give or sell this information to whoever they choose and the government can seize it on a whim. 

If your going somewhere that you rather some future authoritarian not know about pull the battery from your cell before you go, pay cash.   In 2025 do you want a Prog funded militia coming to your house because they know you bought ammo in 2018?    because they know you went to the wrong kind of church, because in 2018 you contributed to the wrong politician?

Get and use a VPN.  

18 Replies
wehav
Senior Contributor

Re: Start thinking defensively conservatives.

God gives liberty to the individual. Government (run by leftist)

takes it away. 

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

You need too expand your thinking.    As society gradually melts down there is nothing to say you and yours won't get the same treatment or worse that ted cruze just experienced.   Maybe much worse.  There is no way to know who will be in control of the government or how much control that government will have.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

That's why my grand father wouldn't sign up for social security. Said all the government wanted was a number on your back.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

As I was saying

ones went on to suggest that fellow travelers organize "hidden cells" and focus on ambushes and assassinations to bleed "right-leaning forces" dry. He said that during the day comrades should pretend to be into "helping everybody" and never talk about their "nighttime activities."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/communists-on-twitter-discuss-strategy-of-ambushes-and-assassinations-a...

You think google won't won't share its information with Soros funded militia?  

bruce MN
Advisor

Following the aftermath of yesterday with considerable interest.

Why are the winners so angry?
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Following the aftermath of yesterday with considerable interest. 
Why are the winners so angry?)

You'll first have to define whom you believe to be a winner in that Democrat inspired debacle so that I know whom in your opinion was angry?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What is a shame is I think these liberals like that Obamacare, the idea of getting free healthcare really over shadows everything with these people.  And perhaps if I indulged too much over my life and opened up my monthly insurance bill and it was $4,000, I`d put a "I`m with her" bumpersticker on too. 

But the promise of free stuff..."sure bring Mexicans in!  Sure take my guns!  Okay raise taxes!  Impeach Dave Dennison!!!"  They are giving away their liberty for the empty promise of free stuff that ain`t even sustainable!  But if liberals are one thing it`s short sighted, they only think about who`s gonna pick up the check for their next meal and if it means opposing a saintly man like Kavanaugh, it`s a small price in their eyes.

Free stuff and the next greatest motivator is revenge.  "The BTO next door that married the prom queen, I want to see him go broke, so cut ethanol and raise his taxes!".   It is a dilemma though, China`s tariffs hurt the BTO, yet Trump wants tariffs...so it looks like hatred of Trump wins out over revenge against the BTO....Yea China!! 

hardnox
Advisor

I always knew you were just pretending to be a libber terrier.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Because we are being spied on. And then the federal government stores that data. It can then be used against the enemies of those in charge.