cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

State of Union Address

I can imagine the pain some of you are experiencing as Trump gives his speech...

23 Replies
Advisor

Re: State of Union Address

I just got out from a HS basketball game in a Texas border town. Saw a text from my little Sister who said she watched for a little while but stopped after throwing up in her mouth. I suppose that probably hurt a little.
Veteran Advisor

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/01/progressive-politics-abolish-ice-tax-increases-free-college/

I am not a regular reader of the "National Review", yet something about this article seems to sum up a lot of things.

Senior Contributor

(Saw a text from my little Sister who said she watched for a little while but stopped after throwing up in her mouth.)

You'll have to be a little more specific of why your daughter threw up in her mouth, was it when Trump honored the WW2 vets?, talked about a record number of women in the workforce, the little girl that is fighting brain cancer, 304,000 new jobs last month, double the projection? or was it just having to look at Pelosi?

Senior Contributor

I know what I saw and heard, Thank god for this president and the people who elected him.

Make America Great Again!

Senior Contributor

Wonder about this," Mark Kantrowitz, publisher of FinAid.org, student loan debt is growing by $3,000 per second"

60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day.

so 60X60X24x3000=259,200,000 a day and that times 365 (days in a year) = 94,608,000,000

Maybe they should get jobs and repay their loans? 

Advisor

Didn’t hear from any of our daughters.

Soinds to me from what you fellows are saying it was a good greasing of the base. 

How was Ms. Abrams response?

Veteran Advisor

I was working on things in the other room.
Couldn't stand to watch live.

On thing I happen to catch.....

""Sweeping changes in the farm bill""

Later I watch couple minutes....what cought
Me was Nancy....has she had a stroke or
Bells palsy ?
Senior Contributor

No talking point from the command center yet Bruce? Think for yourself for once and listen to what he said.

Senior Contributor

(Didn’t hear from any of our daughters.)

My bad, your little sister - same question?

(Saw a text from my little Sister who said she watched for a little while but stopped after throwing up in her mouth.)

You'll have to be a little more specific of why your daughter threw up in her mouth, was it when Trump honored the WW2 vets?, talked about a record number of women in the workforce, the little girl that is fighting brain cancer, 304,000 new jobs last month, double the projection? or was it just having to look at Pelosi?