cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Step by Step, Brick by Brick

The total annual budget for that kind of quasi-scientific quackery is ZERO dollars.

Rest assured,  there will Always be PLENTY of gay people to torture you with their very existence up to and including your last and final hateful day alive.

hardnox
Advisor

Re: Embrace scientific research.

The only reason I'd feel the need to fix it is if it really bothered me that people are having gay sex.

It is a private matter, just as heterosexual activity is, and none of my business.

There are probably heterosexual couples where it would bug me if I thought about them having sex. So I don't.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Embrace scientific research.

Don't do youtubes.  Got anything else?

bruce MN
Advisor

It 'a almost incomprehensible just how dramatically and suddenly the tide hàs turned. The bit at the end about the spurned advice and also the poling numbers on the young Republicans are very telling http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/conservatives-struggle-to-keep-fighting-gay-marriage
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

What is it with all this hatred for gays? Why are craig and 20 so anti gay to the point a bitter hatred has developed? Could those minuscule references in the bible be taken SO literally that believers now feel threatened by gays as the new world order????

If religious conflict over gays is the only justification, how solid is that on which to build an argument which at first glance seems to be extremely fragile foundations? Surely your religion of peace and love etc, can accommodate alternatives!!!