cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Steve Bannon on 60 minutes

This is from 60 Minutes program, watch Steve Bannon in HIS OWN WORDS, listen to it with your our ears and understand it with your own brain and you`ll find that Steve makes a hell of a lot of sense.

https://www.cbsnews.com/videos/steve-bannon/

9 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Steve Bannon on 60 minutes

He's drowning in the koolaid!
bruce MN
Advisor

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

I listened to the tail end of the Bannon interview on the radio last night in my truck and thought that if Bannon is supposed to be angry and bitter towards Donald, he sure wasn't showing it. I bet old Charlie Rose had his face all puckered up just like on election night when he was crying as it became evident that the old hag was losing, and losing big.

Bannon defended Trump going straight to his constituency, directly by twitter, to the voters and bypassing the "fake new" and letting CBS, CNN, the New York Times, etal all know that they are not friends of Donald Trump and not to be trusted. Bannon said that what Trump was doing was very presidential, and that because the fake news doesnt share his (Trumps) beliefs, they attack.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

That is a great interview, watch it on line with the link or elsewhere. They say 90% of communication is non-verbal.  But here is my prediction, liberals will make fun of the way Bannon looks...that is all the have so Colbert and SNL and Maher will all be taking cheap shots at what no one can help, being how they look.   

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Bruce, I look at it like a losing football team that gets a new coach to turn around.   Now, if 1/3 of the team is paid to throw games and bets against their own team, they need to be kicked off. 

Exactly like Bannon said, this swamp was created 50 years ago, it`s grown so big fricken McConnel doesn`t even want the word "swamp" mentioned, what took 50yrs to create is going to take at least 10yrs to get rid of.   Well, just my own figuring half the country + 3 million votes like the swamp, Republican politicians paid to throw games, 10 years contain 5 elections, so I`m not hugely optimistic that the swamp will be drained.  Well, until we hit rock bottom, but even then it`s a 50/50 chance that wrong lessons will have been learned and the road to communism will be chosen.

r3020
Senior Advisor

As bad as McConnell is you still have to give him credit for putting Gorsuch on the court.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

That`s very true, but if he didn`t push Gorsuch through, his "cover would`ve been blown".  I think McConnel is a horse that will do fine if he`s in a 6-horse team but put him with just another horse and he`ll stray too far off the mark.  

However, if Bannons want to primary Rinos, they have to be all in, because if the Rino prevails you then have a very disgruntled player on the team....hello leaks and white knuckled Sunday morning interviews.

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

That's why he is trying to drain the swamp.  It's full of that koolaid.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

There isn't anyone trying to drain the swamp!!