cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Stick your Heads In the Sand Tea Folks

Don't listen. You don't want to hear President Obama speak the truth. Duck. Cover. Even Fox won't help. It's a hell-of-a great record and you don't want to be faced with the truth because you can't handle the truth.

6 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Stick your Heads In the Sand Tea Folks

Are you talking about the 1.6% growth in GDP under Obama?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Stick your Heads In the Sand Tea Folks

Trump speaking the truth, when did that happen?

His track record indicates that less the 25% of what he says is the truth.

Of course they should keep their ears closed so they do not hear anything about how Russia 'owns' Trump, how they have been playing him for years and have material to blackmail him with.

Interesting stories from reliable news outlets in Canada, actual news outlets not entertainment programs pretending to be news organizations.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Obama gets it

I gather that I’m the father of the Tea Party; I invigorated the grassroots of the Republican Party as well as the Democratic Party,” added Obama.

One could argue that the intensity is more on the GOP side, which had a sustained effort ended with them retaking Congress, the presidency, 69/99 state legislatures, and two-thirds of the governorships. They’re the dominant political force in the country. If anything, Obama has been great for the GOP. There may be some who might agree that Obama’s spending increases (i.e. the stimulus) and the fight over Obamacare shot steroids into his movement. Yet, the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) under George W. Bush was the spark that started it all. Maybe Bush and Obama can share credit for that;

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Obama gets it

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Obama gets it

And Gov Goofy in MN has created an unbelievable array of republicans

in this fine state, too.

Obama and Goofy....no two men have ever created more republicans in

MN state history....we owe both of them thanks for what they have 

accomplished.

r3020