cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: Still Defending Trump - Really?

Well said northnd.

For 50 years now, that I have been watching, democrats--(or the left as they have been hijacked to be, instead of the working folk they once were) -- have shown one solid characteristic...... intollerance for anyone they cannot bully into submission...

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Yep lots of smoke.

Fake smoke = Fake fire.

No Kudos for you.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: First off one must consider

Will right wing political broadcasters or right wing politicos do or say anything to bring the Clintons down? I've settled that question some 30 years ago. During that last 30 years I have defended the Clintons, not because they we perfect but they were underdogs publically villified by their opponents.

With no proof of any allegations, they sought to impeach the president of the United States and even that failed due to inadequate justification od the evidence. Yet in case of the failed litigation the opponents still try to prosecute them in the media and the political circles of the very same facts they could not prove in the senate of the United States.

So if you claim that you are convinced that what you beleive as truth, you best convince us that you do not have apolitical agenda for advancing those thoughts. If you were wrong before chances are your evidence hasn't gained in stature. You can't seperate the alleged allegations from your political agenda. You are all political hacks without the benefit of truthful evidence to persuade anyone i n a court of law. If you did you would have the evidence before a court of law and you would win. As it is you know you have unproven facts to litigate on nd therefore no legal standing.

However, that does not mean you will discontinue your fight against the clintons. That is your only hope because you cannot bring them down with facts because you have no provable facts!

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Nicely said OKd...

Jen
northnd
Senior Contributor

I never said anyone on list committed a crime. Bill Clinton did not rape Monica Lewinsky and Donald Trump did not rape the woman he was bragging about. That is not the issue in either case. Hillary Clinton was not prosecuted and found guilty for her various misdeeds and neither was Donald Trump. It is the inappropriate behavior you are willing to condone or accept and still support the candidate in question. Both are VERY flawed individuals IMHO. Neither deserving of the highest office in this country.
r3020
Senior Advisor

So you are more outraged at something Donald Trump says than what Bill Clinton actually did and Hillary covered for him.

northnd
Senior Contributor

Never said that either. Just responded to criminality angle. I am not voting for either of them. Wasn't voting for Trump before the latest comment. Primarily because I don't trust he will do what he proclaims he might do and he really hasn't proclaimed much. In my opinion a liberal running as a republican. Wouldn't vote for Hillary under any circumstance. Will be concentrating on local and state election. Several constitutional measures that are very important. State government SHOULD be more important anyway, but states rights have been severely and adversely eroded. Governor race will not receive my vote either as I have first hand knowledge the leading candidate had an extramarital affair with one of my friends wife. Unbelievable just how warped and twisted a lot of these politicians are.
Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

Jen, its a good thing you worked for the FAA and not the Armed forces. While Trump's conduct at the time wasn't very presidential, he didn't hold any political office, he wasn't running for president at the time, and it was a private conversation over a decade ago. Why is it that Bill Clinton actually did these things and is still regarded as one of our top 10 best presidents, and Trump gets thrown under the bus? You whine and cry over this, but look away from the fact that Hillary's incompetence actually got Americans Killed at Benghazi and an Iranian scientist executed, not to mention all the mysterious deaths linked to the Clinton's. Again, Hillary gets people killed, Trump hurts peoples feelings. We will see what is more important to Americans in November. 

I don't support the remarks made by Trump.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Bill Clinton is NOT THE CANDIDATE.  President Clinton and Secretary Clinton managed to do what millions of Americans have not been able to do.  They were able to rectify a doomed marriage.  Hillary stayed in a marriage that most, should I say - nearly all - women would have bailed on.  

Our government is like that right now.  Our system of Democracy has been and is in the middle of a bitter divorce and custody battle.  Hillary and Bill Clinton managed to keep there own house together, and make it work.   Maybe they are the people who can stop the divorce that we have in our own government.  

Trump?  Any woman to him over 35 is "out the door".   This is a person who simply uses people for his own gain.  When he talks about "We the People", he's talking about people that he can con to line his pockets even more.  When will enough be enough?   Bill Gates is giving his money away.  Enough is enough.  Trump, will never, ever have enough.

It took many years for Bill Cosby's victims to come forward.  They were afraid.  There are victims out there of Trump - BELIEVE ME!!  

The only questions that I have at this point that have nothing to do with his businesses:  What has this man all done?  And what is yet to come?

Jen

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Again, not defending Trump, but here are some questions for Clinton --

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/if-you-thought-footage-of-trumps-sex-talk-was-bad-just-remember-th...

“Secretary Clinton, if a First Lady lied on national television, and she accused people who were after the truth of conspiracy, should she be president?”

“If a Secretary of State lied to the American people about a terrorist attack in Benghazi in order to protect her self-interests, should she be president?”

“If a Secretary of State lied to the American people about her use of a private email server to handle confidential information, should she be president?”

“And if these are just some of the public lies you’ve been caught making before you were president, if you become president, how many lies do you think ought to be forgiven before Americans expect you to resign?”

Personally, I think both Trump and Clinton are slime, for different reasons, no explanation necessary.  Third party candidate votes are essentially non-votes unless there is a huge groundswell of support for someone very quickly.  Perhaps I'll just look more closely at the VP choices and decide from there, haven't really paid much attention to them.