cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Still waiting for the IA guys

to let me in on how Cruz rigged the '16 caucus.

8 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Still waiting for the IA guys

Or how Pence-Kobach couldn't find a single one of those millions of illegals who voted for Hillary. Or maybe they found one in the dozen or so they did identify, I don't know.

On the critical thinking thing, a pattern doesn't necessarily prove anything but it should point you toward further investigation.

r3020
Senior Advisor

They didn't have video and signed affidavits. They lacked dozens of witnesses.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

You need to be thinking ahead.

When they hanging chad though a signature audit and it doesn't change anything you'll need a new story.

Not hard to come up with something that will satisfy Just Knowing.

BTW, I think there should be a signature audit for the sake of the trust in the integrity of the institution.

Although in '16 SCOTUS shut the recounts down, reaoning they had no likelihood of changing the election outcome and were just delaying the orderly transition of power. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I do suggest a forensic review of the video before proceeding on anything.

Could be an O'Keefe Special.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Not when it's the vote counter punching the chads on boxes full of ballots that are pulled from under the table after the count has been called for the night and all of the inspectors sent home and then the ones with the Trump chad punched are destroyed. Come on man. Much easier than setting enough explosives to dropped a couple of towers.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Don’t hurt your back with those straw men.

It appears that the answer is simple. Despite the sinister narration by the lawyer who was very careful to establish that she wasn’t acting as a lawyer, the SoS says it doesn’t show anything irregular.

So I’m laying my bet that it will never darken a courthouse door and if it does there will be more than ample evidence submitted to refute the interpretation.

bruce MN
Advisor

It could be that it has reached the point.....

... wherein it has been instinctively been concluded on the part of cult leadership that all of the “evidence” is going to ultimately be more useful down the road than in getting anything resolved, as is being claimed.

The Dennison gang has known that and had it as an objective since the start. But the foot soldiers are still rather certain that something must be done about this travesty of justice.

Otherwise known as a 7 M vote blowout.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: It could be that it has reached the point.....

Larger percent of eligible voters than Reagan in ‘84.

Guess that’s ironclad proof of fraud.......