cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Stock in OMalley is going up

He`s a long shot, but I`ve always said, watch OMalley, he`s no dummy staying in this.  Hillary, could go to the pen in a few months, Trump absolutely knocked her down for the referee`s count, by attacking her beloved husband`s sexual peccadillos. Benghazi isn`t going away neither is email-gate.  Oh i know "They haven`t pinned anything on the Clintons in 30 years!"  but people are sick of crooked politicans and just because they are slippery enough and witnesses conveniently die before they can testify against them...people are sick of that, where there`s smoke, there`s fire.

 

Sanders will probably win Iowa and New Hampshire..the backroom Dems have to be nervous.  All bets were on Hillary and now this crazy admitted socialist Bernie is the front leader??   The media can attempt to "re-educate" the public that contrary to what they`ve heard the last 35 years of their lives that "socialism really isn`t all that bad"...well it`s a little late in the game to make Sanders a mainstream candidate.

 

That`s where OMalley could come in a steal all the marbles, he would be the last Dem with half a chance in getting only the totally nutty insane Democrat vote.

 

http://news.yahoo.com/not-surprised-sanders-tying-clinton-iowa-nh-polls-124354170.html

7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Stock in OMalley is going up


@BA Deere wrote:

He`s a long shot, but I`ve always said, watch OMalley, he`s no dummy staying in this.  Hillary, could go to the pen in a few months, Trump absolutely knocked her down for the referee`s count, by attacking her beloved husband`s sexual peccadillos. Benghazi isn`t going away neither is email-gate.  Oh i know "They haven`t pinned anything on the Clintons in 30 years!"  but people are sick of crooked politicans and just because they are slippery enough and witnesses conveniently die before they can testify against them...people are sick of that, where there`s smoke, there`s fire.

 

Sanders will probably win Iowa and New Hampshire..the backroom Dems have to be nervous.  All bets were on Hillary and now this crazy admitted socialist Bernie is the front leader??   The media can attempt to "re-educate" the public that contrary to what they`ve heard the last 35 years of their lives that "socialism really isn`t all that bad"...well it`s a little late in the game to make Sanders a mainstream candidate.

 

That`s where OMalley could come in a steal all the marbles, he would be the last Dem with half a chance in getting only the totally nutty insane Democrat vote.

 

http://news.yahoo.com/not-surprised-sanders-tying-clinton-iowa-nh-polls-124354170.html


Sanders will be the next president. Free health care. Free higher education. Forgiveness of student debt. And can you imagine the goodies he will give us farmers with prices hitting new 9 years low almost every day. Plus he will import enough ILLEGAL aliens and rapeugees, give them the vote to keep the progressive liberals in power until this country flies a different flag. He's soro's man. He won't lose.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Stock in OMalley is going up

I've never believed that Bernie Sanders wants to be President, only wanting to steer the conversation.  Which he has.

 

lf Hillary were to crash and burn (not to any sorrow from me), there still remains the possibility that the one guy who is trusted both by the left and the center would be drafted and have the support of both Senator Sanders and Gov. O'Malley.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Stock in OMalley is going up

Biden isn`t a strong campaigner, could he stand the handicap of entering as late as it`ll be after Hillary smells the coffee.   She`ll be in this through alot of prmaries.  I think OMalley would be a little upset to be pushed aside ....why aren`t some of you guys on the OMalley bandwagon?  Out of the 3 I hate him the most because he 'has the guts to stand up to the NRA", I figured you guys would like him.

 

 

Here`s Eugene Robinson on 'careful what you wish for with Trump"

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dont-underestimate-trumps-ability-to-harness-a-wave-of-voter...

 

 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Stock in OMalley is going up


@BA Deere wrote:

Biden isn`t a strong campaigner, could he stand the handicap of entering as late as it`ll be after Hillary smells the coffee.   She`ll be in this through alot of prmaries.  I think OMalley would be a little upset to be pushed aside ....why aren`t some of you guys on the OMalley bandwagon?  Out of the 3 I hate him the most because he 'has the guts to stand up to the NRA", I figured you guys would like him.

 

 

Here`s Eugene Robinson on 'careful what you wish for with Trump"

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dont-underestimate-trumps-ability-to-harness-a-wave-of-voter...

 

 


OMalley could run on the slogan doing for the nation what he's done for Baltimore.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Stock in OMalley is going up

He's right. It's everywhere.  You can smell it in the air.  

 

There aren't hard and fast rules as to how a party nominates it's Presidential candidate.  If it comes to a brokered Biden the only campaigning he needs to do is one convention speech and a series of debates, at which if you recall from the two previous campaigns he is stellar at.  (Was , of course, spotted 2 touchdowns and a field goal in the first round).

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Stock in OMalley is going up


@bruce MN wrote:

He's right. It's everywhere.  You can smell it in the air.  

 

There aren't hard and fast rules as to how a party nominates it's Presidential candidate.  If it comes to a brokered Biden the only campaigning he needs to do is one convention speech and a series of debates, at which if you recall from the two previous campaigns he is stellar at.  (Was , of course, spotted 2 touchdowns and a field goal in the first round).


Biden would be no different than Obama. Flood the country with ILLEGAL aliens and disarm the American people.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Stock in OMalley is going up

Baltimore was inspirational for the tv show "The Wire"   Smiley Very Happy  ...but somehow, Baltimore`s violence and crime is the fault of Republicans.   Democrats do make that claim about Detroit and it does work on the craziest of their base.