03 Frozen Windmill LA 1080

9 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Stop global warming

sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

Sam, you still haven't aswered my question regarding whether the failure of the libertarian grid has led you to cahllenge any of your guiding theories?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Nothing libertarian about government mandates.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: The Texas motto, " government owes you nothing"

For the last tens of centuries it has axiomatic that the essential & immediate purpose of government is to protect the individual's right to life, security, and safety.  It is the defining feature even of Hobb's limited view of the role of government, & his view was pretty limited.

Now, the republican politicians of Texas have turned that all on its head.  The government in Texas today can be safely defined as, "freeze to death, you bastards, the government owes you nothing".

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

I will weigh in on the "libertarian" views, and say that personal responsibility would alleviate a lot of woes. Surely those early settlers were not banking on the Rural Electrification acts or Solyndra  or even fossil fuels to keep their cabins warm.

They were storing up wood, buffalo and cow chips, and even keeping a cow inside a dugout to survive. With the resources we have now, it is possible and perhaps even perferable to envision living off of the grid. I may put together my own plan to accomplish that on a remote property I own where I want my cabin.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I think you are about to find out Texas realize they owe the government nothing. EPA needs to cram their regs up their axx. They need to be ignored. Their policies kill people. Climate scientist lie and people die. FEMA is a joke. * is in the basement. He had an early diaper change and put to bed as his handlers call a lid for today because of all of that man made global warming falling in DC.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

I predict the largest rush for buying outdoor wood boilers, ever. 
I am actually considering buying a large commercial wood splitter that can process 3 bush cords per hour, with a Kubota Diesel engine. We have 60+ acres of mature timber ready to harvest. I have been hearing $300+ per bush cord of wood. 💰

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Sam, you still haven't aswered my question regarding whether the failure of the libertarian grid has led you to cahllenge any of your guiding theories?

If you haven't figured it out village idiot - town crier dg1f about anything you've got to say.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

I predict the largest rush for buying outdoor wood boilers, ever. 
I am actually considering buying a large commercial wood splitter that can process 3 bush cords per hour, with a Kubota Diesel engine. We have 60+ acres of mature timber ready to harvest. I have been hearing $300+ per bush cord of wood. 💰

One catch, Dr Craig, democrats want to make it illegal to burn firewood.