Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Stormy's lawyer

Kind of smutty.

snip-

After appearing on CNN 59 times to claim the moral high ground over President Trump's alleged decade-old affair with Daniels, skeletons in Avenatti's closet are now beginning to pour out.

Questions have emerged over who's funding Avenattihow he was privy to Trump attorney Michael Cohen's bank records - and how exactly did he obtain banking transactions for two men also named Michael Cohen, who he wrongly accused in a seven-page "dossier" released this week. 

Other questions have come to light over a bankrupt coffee chain Avenatti left in smoldering ashes with $5 million in unpaid taxes to the IRS, an alleged $160,000 owed for unpaid coffee, and over 45 lawsuits filed in connection with the failed venture. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-10/avenatti-exposed-stormys-lawyer-may-face-disbarrment-legal...

3 Replies
Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Stormy's lawyer

Like the White House Correspondents Dinner comedian, Michelle Wolf; let's only have much more of Stormy Daniels, her lawyer, Robert Mueller III, Jim Comey, John Brennan, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Russian spies, and late night comedy routines about Trump's hair, hands, and weight. Give these good people open mics and then let them speak.

I like the odds and I also like where this is all headed. Let the good times roll, folks. The November mid term elections are coming.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I like the odds and I also like where this is all headed. Let the good times roll, folks. The November mid term elections are coming.)

I think you may be forgetting that Nancy Pelosi is leading the Democrat's charge in this upcoming mid-term election.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(After appearing on CNN 59 times to claim the moral high ground over President Trump's alleged decade-old affair with Daniels, skeletons in Avenatti's closet are now beginning to pour out.

Questions have emerged over who's funding Avenattihow he was privy to Trump attorney Michael Cohen's bank records - and how exactly did he obtain banking transactions for two men also named Michael Cohen, who he wrongly accused in a seven-page "dossier" released this week. 

Other questions have come to light over a bankrupt coffee chain Avenatti left in smoldering ashes with $5 million in unpaid taxes to the IRS, an alleged $160,000 owed for unpaid coffee, and over 45 lawsuits filed in connection with the failed venture.) 

I've listened to this ambulance chaser guy and he's much better comedy then Michelle Wolf, however I am at least a little surprised that the SNN is putting their remaining credibility on the line for this clown.

I do have to correct you on the ambulance chaser guy being on the SNN 59 times, that was as of the 1st of May, he's been on the SNN 20 -30 times since then, if you add in NBC it's well over 100 times.