cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Strange

Do you know there are more professional cartoonists in France than there are in the whole of the US. On a pro rata basis that is an extraordinary statement about freedom of speech.

I wonder how many other believers of other whacky religions have the urge to feel powerful when someone mocks their god? It happens on here all the time. So link yourselves with those two towelheads and take a warm inner glow from their actions.

The guillotine bought freedom and liberty to France. Not guns and oil.
14 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Strange

Another thing. The towelheads are now dead. Would any of you ever consider dying for your religion? Could you ever consider pulling out just prior to execution to later to be labelled a choker?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Nah, none of them believe their own myths THAT much.

Nowadays, they are martyrs for having to make a gay cake.

Just ask BA,  he'll tell ya ALL  about it  Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

People get hacked off when i mock their government i wonder what they are worshipping.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@gough whitlam wrote:
Do you know there are more professional cartoonists in France than there are in the whole of the US. On a pro rata basis that is an extraordinary statement about freedom of speech.

Middle earth is well populated.  It would not surprise me if the US was surpassed in many aspects.

The French bill of droits was devised at the same period of time as the US bill of rights.  There was significant communications between France and the Colonies.  Both constitutions are remarkably similar although viewed slightly differently.

It would indicate that the bill of rights was not written by poets but by people who examined these articles extensively.  It does put more credence in the bill of rights as being component of government with structural integrity.

I would hesitate to delve to far into or away from the articles.

Most states have a bill of rights.  It is usually a copy of a revision of the US bill of rights.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Anyway, how many cartoonists are there in France exactly?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It's almost like asking how many wizards there are in the United Kingdom.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re:ONY THE FAKE GODS

OR DEAD ONES LIKE MUSLIMES

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Middle earth is well populated. It would not surprise me if the US was surpassed in many aspects.

The French bill of droits was devised at the same period of time as the US bill of rights. There was significant communications between France and the Colonies. Both constitutions are remarkably similar although viewed slightly differently.

It would indicate that the bill of rights was not written by poets but by people who examined these articles extensively. It does put more credence in the bill of rights as being component of government with structural integrity.

I would hesitate to delve to far into or away from the articles.

Most states have a bill of rights. It is usually a copy of a revision of the US bill of rights.
Add Comment
JacobMcCandless Senior Contributor
10:38 AM
Anyway, how many cartoonists are there in France exactly?
Add Comment
JacobMcCandless Senior Contributor
10:42 AM
It's almost like asking how many wizards there are in the United Kingdom.
Add Comment
ollie2655 Senior Contributor
12:34 PM
OR DEAD ONES LIKE MUSLIMES

WTF. These drongos are getting thicker.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I like to think of myself as the fiscal mineral spirits of America.  Smiley Wink  It is intended to be contagious by nature.

I stop anything which threatens this.  Of course anything larger or more powerful would be able to surpasse with ease.  I have a great deal of control over women and youth really.

Just in case you missed it, I've saved several souls in this world from what would recorded in history as justice.  Simply because I am slutty.  Why else would anyone get out of bed in the morning.

It runs from New York to Philadelphia to Washington DC.  Sound mind, sound body.  I just don't like to loose ma freedom.

There's ten guys here want to rearrange your lego set.  Thought you should know about this.