cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Strange

I mean you steal from her and run away.  Then you start counting your money because there are reprocussions which might fall upon you.

That would be because I fail to see the financial gain in violence.  After all I'm not in this business.  Really it is like religion.  This attitude that you might take and face no opposition.

In reality it is more like a gansta movie.  You've seen these?  People don't "take kindly" to those who do not play by the established rules.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You like that movie Big Jake.  The movie is a lie.  I just make one phone call and you body gets dropped in Marcy.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Sometimes you've gotta make a decision.  Do you like boys, or do you like girls?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Odd

@JacobMcCandless wrote:

Sometimes you've gotta make a decision.  Do you like boys, or do you like girls?

Well if you really have to " decide ", then you are probably lying to yourself.

Also, have you ever been diagnosed ? I would be interested in knowing what that was.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

See what I mean???? He is like one of the effluent pumps. They spin out of control and spray useless crap everywhere. None of his post are relevant to the original thread. He is consistent at that, if nothing else.

How can he be taken seriously?