cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Re: Strangest dadburn recession ever

IMO, big job increase showing the affect of stimulus money running out.  

Do think the righteous could be in trouble come November.  If gas prices continue to fall and public uproar about more restrictive abortion policies, Republicans could be in trouble.  Indiana knew if new abortion restrictions were voted on by the general population, they would have another Kansas on their hands.  Women are upset about losing their rights and know their rights will continue to be trampled by the holier than thou Dump Republicans.   Surprised Indiana legislators didn’t approve an appeal of the 19th amendment while they were at it.  

What appeared to be a landslide victory for the righteous in November could become a big surprise.   If you see Dump talking about rigged elections in September or early October, expect to see Dems keep both houses of congress with bigger majorities.  

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Something Snaps In The Job Market: Multiple Jobholders Hit All Time High As Unexplained 1.8 Million ...

People working multiple jobs Henri to pay for inflationary costs and many simply leaving the workforce and did not return after re opening 

Run on gas prices coming down to 4 and 5 bucks and abortion 

Rigged elections never happen unless a demoncrap loses I forgot

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

So no comment about America’s 3rd class citizens rising up in mass in the attempt to reclaim their constitutional rights to think and decide for themselves?

You might see larger democratic presence in congress after November by sending women back to the 50’s

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

@henrikstudson wrote:

So no comment about America’s 3rd class citizens rising up in mass in the attempt to reclaim their constitutional rights to think and decide for themselves?

You might see larger democratic presence in congress after November by sending women back to the 50’s

What in the hell are you mumbling about and why is a 70 plus year old advocating for baby killing and this laughable taking women bak to the 50's?

Its not a constitutional right to murder the unborn Geez there are many states that will offer you free travel and accommodations to kill the babies Henri, you live in Illinois they give them away here like concert tickets on the radio.

Is baby killing and trannie issues all you have to run on

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(You might see larger democratic presence in congress after November by sending women back to the 50’s)

Not many women in congress in the 1950's, is that what you hypQcrats goal is henrik?

HypQcrats are definitely trying to establish a smaller presence of women getting sports scholarships, & title IX, and have transgender men take over.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Ed, the Republicans are the ones sending women back to the 50s.  I’m sure your wife walks 5 feet behind with her head bowed ready to attend to your needs at the snap of your fingers.  

The righteous attacks on womenfolk didn’t play well in Kansas and that should be a wake up call.  But instead we hear attacks from the right on how unattractive women are that protested against the SC ruling.  Great way to campaign to 50%+ of the population.  Have to include your undying loyalty to the orange one that uses women like they are owned really says a lot about your character.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

My wife is more prolife than I am. Maybe it is because she had 6 babies. She will never vote for some one who thinks babies are not unborn little human children.

bruce MN
Advisor

Makes sense. I’d never have taken you for Jack Spratt.