cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

Strangest, most backward comment

Neil deGrasse Tyson: Science Deniers In Power Are A Profound Threat To Democracy

“You don’t have the option to say you don’t believe E=mc2. It’s true whether or not you believe it.”

But in the real world it's the left that wants to stifle discussion and any point of view that doesn't match theirs.  For example:

"The Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT) posted a video to YouTube in April featuring leftist Bill Nye “The Science Guy” suggesting that “climate deniers” and energy CEOs should be treated no differently from war criminals."

OR:

The US Department of Justice has been considering whether people should be prosecuted for the offense of climate change denial.

“This matter has been discussed. We have received information about it and have referred it to the FBI to consider whether or not it meets the criteria for which we could take action on,” said Attorney General Loretta Lynch, responding to a question from green activist Sen Sheldon Whitehouse at a Senate Judiciary Hearing.

__________________________________________________________________________________-

Once again the left does something reprehensible and tries to make people believe the right is the threat.  A common and pervasive tactic they've been using for decades.  The left is the greatest threat to freedom that America faces.

9 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Strangest, most backware comment

They are all totalitarian idiots, "climate change" does occur, of course it does 10,000yrs ago Iowa was under a 1 mile thick sheet of ice and it melted, thank God for that...the climate changed.   But these damned fools want us to sign treaties and agreements that raise taxes, take away our guns and all kinds of things that have nothing to do with the weather.   They use this hoax as a vehicle to bring us into the fricken "global world".   So bleep them all and the camels they rode in on.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You guys are fools - and you're only fooling yourselves.

Tick Tock,,,,BONGx2!!!!

Jen
r3020
Senior Advisor

That's hate speech. You should go to prison.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Any you, 3020, BA, IH, and our own Mensa buddy are the fools wearing the jester hats....

Tick Tock.....BONGx2!!!!

Jen

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

You can sell you soul to the govt Jen ,but not me
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Strangest, most backward comment

You know, I thought GW was the worst president I would see in my lifetime. I was wrong. The corruption and scandals already swirling around this so called president, make GW and Cheney look like Popes. Elections do have consequences, and if you think this administration is going to be the fix for pushing back the clock 30+ years, you're going to find out how wrong you were. This guy could be the nail on the coffin to bankrupting America.

Tick Tock....BONGx2!!!!

Jen
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

+1

At least you realize the country is bankrupt.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Strangest, most backward comment

Ba of course it happens. We all know that. However, the problem is that many of man's activities are influencing that change adversely!! Weather patterns are more extreme and whether you admit to knowing it or not, arctic ice is decreasing because things are getting warmer. If my side wins this argument and we put money into cleaning up the air and the water and the planet as a whole and your side turns out to be correct, then all that happens is that some money is spent but we have a cleaner, safer world to live in. However, if your side wins the argument and we do nothing and my side turns out to be correct, we could really have a boatload of crap coming down on top of us. I think your main argument is that liberals said this first. If trump said it, you and the rest of these------people? here would be all over it with praise!!!
rawhide
Advisor