cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Student Assessment of 15-year-olds alarm U.S. educators....

I Love to be challenged Bruce, if I`m wrong I want to know and at the days end, I want what`s best for America.  I looked around your link and found no real surprises, give or take 1 million legal imigrants , 30% coming from Mexico, 42% "other".  In my anecdotal world new imigrants are Doctors, Engineers, it seems that shall we say higher end jobs the perks over ride wanting to go back to their country. Then you hotel owners and liquior store owners from India.  Of course the Mpls/StP airport is loaded with the God damned Somali basterds.  Mexicans legal or whatever do drywalling and egg picking at the chicken houses. I like every Iowa farmboy entertained the idea of moving out to Cali in my early 20`s, who knows maybe I should have. What do you think I`m missing in the link, Bruce?

Senior Contributor

Re: Student Assessment of 15-year-olds alarm U.S. educators....

You get further in life by developing networks and relationships where you are located. That isn't always taught in school. Sure as there isn't a test for that. You could be in Shanghai and do great because you know the right people. Life isn't always about intelligience. In fact, too much intelligience can be hazardous to your life. Smiley Happy