cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Students want Chick-Fil-A

So a baker can say “no” to gays but a university can’t say “no” to a business that says “no” to gays?
Senior Contributor

because they are not open on Sundays?Re: Students want Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A is one of the most successful food companies in the United States at this time..........You people don`t like them because they close on Sunday? KFC for you !!!!

Senior Contributor

Or.............maybe if they added a play room like McDonald's?

Veteran Advisor

Re: because they are not open on Sundays?Re: Students want Chick-Fil-A

No, I don’t like them because of their stance on gays. They are in violation of the Constitution. 

Senior Advisor

Re: because they are not open on Sundays?Re: Students want Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A has never denied service to anyone. Yet the intolerant hateful left refuses to let them do business on their campus.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Oxymoron—- Liberal farmer. Who are all these people on here?
Veteran Advisor

Nope!!! The restaurant excludes gay people. The university said they won’t allow this restaurant to be on campus because they exclude gay people. You folks raised Cain when a business was told they could not refuse to bake a wedding cake because the customers were gay but a business/school refuses to let another business on campus because of their policy to exclude gays. Sounds about right to me.
Senior Advisor

Cite one example of them excluding a gay person.

Veteran Advisor

I don’t know if they have or not but I do know that the owner is against gays and gay marriage and publically stated as such. That would be enough for me and obviously enough for the University.
Senior Advisor

Chick-Fil-A is not the ones here discriminating. It is the hateful intolerant left. They discriminate based on thoughts.