cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Re: The doofus won majorities

I know I'm on your ignore list cause you can't handle the truth about your farm aid.. I do enjoy your comments about free stuff which puts you in the 47%    Former DP now shallow losses,  guaranteed income,  just added the emergency conservation program where taxpayer will pay 75% of costs to reclaim flooded crop land.   none of that is free stuff by your atandards...  

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

I know I'm on your ignore list cause you can't handle the truth about your farm aid.. I do enjoy your comments about free stuff which puts you in the 47%    Former DP now shallow losses,  guaranteed income,  just added the emergency conservation program where taxpayer will pay 75% of costs to reclaim flooded crop land.   none of that is free stuff by your atandards...  

No one has done better under Barack Obama than the one tenth of one percent.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Thats your excuse for the out of control spending for farmesr is that 1th if 1%  are doing well.   Therefore we should get some free stuff.    

Money can be printed borrowed or what ever to "aid" farmers with flooding, non planting etc but not one cent for unemplyed vets who put he!! alot more on line than some pailcalf govt farmer 

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

been booming !

I have a Transportation Consulting Biz, I hire in and help them understand the DOT rules and regs, help them come up with a system to maintain, and then I'm out unless they call me back for additional help.  Been busy as a one legged man at a butt kicking contest.

Seen beef prices ?  I also have close to 350 angus x mama cows that I chase around.

Life is good !!  

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

your post explains a lot.

bruce MN
Advisor

And yours most confirmational.  

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Explain it to us know nothngs!

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

Re: Such a shame that Mitt didn't win

Sure it has to do with me consulting ...... That's not actual work ya know, plus it deals with the govt. so that is strike two. Funny, after I work with these clients of mine they all say the same thing... " that was easy and not near as bad as I thought it would be, thanks ".