cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Super Tuesday

Here`s your "Jon Stewart" saying what I`m saying about Hillary pandering to Hispanics, he`s a good liberal guy, I bet you like him.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jon-stewart-hillary-clinton-immigration-794033 

But you`re a tricky guy Knapper and you`ll feign ignorance, that that "wasn`t a Hillary speech"...okay, check out Hillary`s super Tuesday speech, check out the props....oh I know, I didn`t take a sample of each of their blood and send it to "My DNA dot com" to check the percentage of their Hispanic genetic makeup, but there are plenty of samples of Hillary`s speechs with those she`s exploiting behind her.  Just depends on the depths of ridiculousness that you want to go.

Highlighted
Advisor

I went and did some stuff and thought enough to get un-depressed.

I agree with everything you say, although, there's a new kind electoral math that will come into play. Nevermind what we're hearing locally or from the protofascists here.

In more diverse states, all a Dem has to do against Trump is hold 30-40% of the white vote they'll get 70-80% of everything else. This becomes old America vs. new America plus Really Old America- (blacks).

FLA will be Dem, with Martinez coming out against Trump and the whoopin' on Marco. That leaves the dems with all the big states except TX.

A bit of the Solid South could be in play too. GA is now a pretty diverse place owing to the Alanta metroplex. NC maybe, although it has kind of lost its luster as the least ignorant place in the confederacy owing to an influx of white suburbanites.

Anyway, if you assume the ususal solid NE and rest of the west coast, it actually isn;t so much new math at all.

Comes down to PA and OH. There are certainly plenty of prototype Trump voters in those states but also a tradition that makes it likely that a dem could hold the 30-40% of the white vote. Then it just comes down to turnout/suppression of The Other. Same old depressing game.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I heard that statistic on Nevada also but I also heard the rest of it--they only talked to 200 Hispanic voters!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I like Stewart's May 2015 statements about Hillary's immigration speech just fine (I couldn't watch the video). Somebody has to keep politicians on track and call them out if they go overboard, which I assume was what Stuart did.

I think the Google image results speak for themselves. I think a lot of politicians put up visuals for us to see so that we think they are doing great things.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-5699ab0a/turbine/ct-trump-rally-features-singing-girls-20160115/750/750x42...

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

So, how many Hispanics were in the poll sample of determining their support of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders?    See, where ever you "heard about the 200 Hispanics" in the Trump poll, if they did not also report the number of Hispanics in the Democrat poll for a comparison, then what you "heard" is bogus and solely about Trump bashing.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Your continued support of trump will end up getting you bashed.  He will screw everyone!

Highlighted
Advisor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I remember how hard the repubs fought to keep Alian Gonzales here. An illegal alien from Cuba that was brought by his mother who died on the trip. His father wanted him home but repubs didn't want to send him back to a communist country. Clinton and reno sent him back to his father where he belonged.

Now  millions of mexicans are targets for the repub deprot regime. How things change over a few years. They worry about illegal mexicans voting and most democrats couldn't tell you if the vote or not. How the hell do we know that mexicans vote democrat. WE don't. And you claim they want to vote and why would they? They are working in the fields and in jobs that they appreciate. They don't want to make america over. They want to make the american dollar and take it back to mexico.

They are oppressed in mexico much like you would likeamerican people oppressed. You know that situation where successful businessmen control most of the money and keep their workers enslaved. The ideal situation in your eyes as long as you are somewhat successful. So instead of giving the illegals and hand up, you prefer to oppose them and like Mitt starve them into leaving.

And Now obama is trying to repair conditions with Cuba and you want tocontinue the failed policy. You want to keep imposing the harsh embargo on Cuba after more than a half century of that failed policy. But another 25 years it may succeed after Fidel and Raul die of old age. What the hay, you will witness my demise as well.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

maybe you can sponser your Mexican dentist and help him to a new life in America, along with his family. Instead of worrrying about things you cannot control, go ahead and do something. Be proactive, not reactive.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Well Mexico isn`t a communist country as Cuba is and Elian Gonzalas was just one kid...but the damned democrats were bound and determined to send him back into communism.  His dad was probably tortured to beg him to come back.  Cubans are the WASPs of the Hispanics, they`re damned near white.

So, Don you want these Mexicans over here to only work and work cheap?  I gotta say i respect that  Smiley Very Happy   However those bleeding hearts in your party want to give them citizenship, healthcare, welfare,....voting rights.   Don if we`re gonna have slaves over here, by God you sure the hell don`t give them the right to vote. Smiley Very Happy