cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Supremes

with the possible exception of Our Amy, Alito and Thomas, will not rule in favor of an alternate set of state electors without strong evidence of fraud.

Getting dumb goobers stoked up with phony claims is a whole ‘nuther deal.

3 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Supremes

Trump Is Fundraising For Legal Help Fighting A ‘Stolen’ Election. Nearly All The Money Is Actually Going Elsewhere.

““Not a penny is dedicated to a legal expense account unless donors have maxed out their contributions to the first two committees, $5,000 to the leadership PAC and $35,500 to the RNC,” said Paul Ryan, vice president of policy and litigation at Common Cause.”

Not coincidence:
Kimberly Guilfoyle Leaves Fox To Become Vice Chair Of Pro-Trump Super PAC 4

Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle make moves to expand RNC influence and possibly takeover, sources s...

Asha Rangappa (AshaRangappa_)

Remember that Kash Patel was behind the “Nunes Memo and Michael Ellis was responsible for moving the Ukraine call to the codeword server. I smell a coverup, not a coup. Would also explain delay in giving Biden access to nat sec info”

Gordon Lubold @glubold

BREAKING: Trump has installed Kash Patel as chief of staff at the Pentagon, a former Nunes staffer and now in the NSC, as WH officials move the chess pieces around following Esper's abrupt firing yesterday @wstrobel @nancyayoussef https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-house-national-security-council-aide-is-named-to-top-pentagon-pos...

hehehehe !  such rubes... I saw here a couple of the more deranged ones gave $100 and $1000

Senior Advisor

Like I said about the incinerators and shredders. BTW, farmers should be concerned about the same at USDA- funny numbers would prove a future problem regardless, but you can't fix stupid.

This is the last great grift in a RW echo ecosystem full of easy marks.

Senior Advisor

As far as I know, not a single name on the lengthy dead voter lists have proven out, although I'm sure there is one or two among the hundreds. But gospel among the willing marks who have been obediently circulating falsehoods for years.

Like that MAGA who was busted for signing his dead Mother's name to her ballot in PA.