cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sure "the Clintons" are liars but

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ray-odierno-jeb-bush-iraq_55ccd562e4b0cacb8d333f96

Those bush boyz are pants on fire, pinocchio nosed specimens.

"I remind everybody that us leaving at the end of 2011 was negotiated in 2008 by the Bush administration."

I guess it does make some folks feel better about being dull witted white fellers, though.

3 Replies

Re: Sure "the Clintons" are liars but

BTW, the modern GOP is not so much a political party any more as it is a tribal identity group.

The above represents one of the dozen or so crazypants falsehoods that you must swear allegiance to in order to gain admittance.

THEIR IS NO BUT ABOUT IT.....IM STARR LEIGHT BLAZES MOM...WHO LOST OVER 200 KIDS BECAUSE OF HER DAUGHTERS INCORRECT DECISION MAKING AND HILARYS MURDEROUS RAMPAGE..

STILL HAVENT GOT MY KIDS BACK YET, THAT SURVIVED..BETWEEN HER AND A SNOUT FACED XXX MRS ARMSTRIONG.MY FAMILY OF KIDS OF 310.. IS  BELOW THE AVERAGE..FOR PUBLIC OUTRAGE CALLL PRESS...THEY GOT MY MONEY,MY HONEY ,MY HOUSES AND HIT MY KIDS ,WHILE THEY RAPED ME ON THE SIDE WALK FOR JUSTICE OF DADDYS NAME,

ANOTHER VETERAN OF AMERICA..

STARR G LEIGHT  'SAM'

I LOVE YOU CHUCK

3100 S MARKET REDDING CALIF..ALLWAYS USE PUBLIC ENTRANCE OR DONT COME OUT

I STILL HAVE 5 SIXES    AND A FEW LITTLE ZEROES...CANT FIND MY MCNASTY..YOUR SIS..SAM