Advisor

Survey...

On where we are on guns. If you only do one question go to the last one:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/guns-parkland-polling-quiz/

5 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Survey...

I thought all these mental giants here have said that all liberals want to take all the guns??!! Only 15% and 5% of the rightwingers!’ Whoops! That 5% will be drummed out of the party for that!!
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Beware of statements like "all liberals want to take all guns" it depends on what you call "all guns".   I think even Canuck has said before that he`d "allow a farmer to have a .22 and a few shells to dispatch a sick animal"....well, they don`t get anymore liberal that Canuck, yet even he would allow you to have a ".22 and a few shells".   And in the former Soviet Union, they allowed farmers to have a shotgun and a "few shells".  

In my opinion when the restrictions ban a bolt action .30`06 and a whole buncha shells, that will be essentially banning "all guns" for all intents & purposes.  And there are many liberals that would like to do just that.

bruce MN
Advisor

Yeah. Around 10%.

But ya’ gotta always remember the old warning about how having sex standing up could lead to dancing.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

On this map, all gun owners are represented with a red dot. 

Good luck in changing any of that. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, look at the liberal knee jerk reaction "bump stocks kill people ...ban `em!"  "Assault rifles kill people...ban `em!"   "Nobody neeeeeeds a 10rd magazine to shoot a deer...ban `em!" .

...Sooo, we do all those "good things" and still a kid gets teased at school, so he picks up his dad`s 870 Wingmaster and a box of .00`s and a dozen or so dead and 20 wounded.   Tell me, the liberals won`t be buttered to ban 12ga shotguns??????