cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Sweden was right

Israel has reduced it even more than that.

Meanwhile, the Israeli Health Ministry, which has previously estimated the true efficacy of the Pfizer jab against the delta variant at only 64% (while still more than 90% effective at preventing serious illness and death), just released new data purporting to show that while the Pfizer jab is still 88% effective at preventing serious illness, it's only 39% effective at preventing infection with delta.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/israel-finds-pfizer-jab-only-39-effective-stopping-delta-variant

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Sam, 30, ....

What has Rand Paul been wrong about?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Sam, evade protection?

@rickgthf wrote:

The natural immunity to wild-type coronavirus won't give you any more protection than current vaccinations maybe even less.  Any argument you can make against current vaccines is equally valid for natural immunity.  That's the reason we update flu vaccines every year.

The value of both natural immunity and vaccination is that infection with a new variant is less likely to cause as severe disease or death.  Their equally good in the face of a new variant but not perfect. Even some people vaccinated with the latest flu shot will still die, just many few of them.

Your premise that vaccination is worthless belies the facts and reality.

I read the first part of your posts but since you are flat out, denying what science and statistics have proven I ignored the rest. 

Live or die Rick, live in terror or live free, but leave the rest of us out of your psychosis

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Sweden was right

@r3020 wrote:

Israel has reduced it even more than that.

Meanwhile, the Israeli Health Ministry, which has previously estimated the true efficacy of the Pfizer jab against the delta variant at only 64% (while still more than 90% effective at preventing serious illness and death), just released new data purporting to show that while the Pfizer jab is still 88% effective at preventing serious illness, it's only 39% effective at preventing infection with delta.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/israel-finds-pfizer-jab-only-39-effective-stopping-delta-variant

I hadn't seen that, Ron,  not good news.