sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

T-Shirt

”If you don’t need a mask because God will protect you, why do you need a gun?”

12 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: T-Shirt

In both cases a serious miscalculation of risk at play.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Lay down on a busy train tracks and pray....God gave you a brain, use it!

Arnold Schwarzenegger - 101 Best Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes (of All Time)

My Glock is a .40 cal actually

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Your sickness has been evident from the start.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Nothing eh?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I do sorta think that folks who think they don't need a mask because God will protect ME might have missed a few sermons. Or at least the right kind of ones.

And at any rate, the risk from Covid to even fully vaccinated people is far higher than the risk of being harmed by violent crime- or certainly of preventing one with a gun.

But fondling guns does seem to make people feel better.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I would say my county is as close to 100% armed as you could get.  If you walk down mainstreet in the small towns a quite a few cars have keys in the ignition, at a restaurant there might be $1,000 in tools laying in the box of some pickups, I would venture to say half the people don`t lock their frontdoor.  

If I was a atheist, I still wouldn`t get the Covid vaccine, because I did the math, I take vitamins everyday and I`m kind of a clean person all that and I don`t like stupid fückers telling me what to do!

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yes, we are in decline because we're becoming a nation of selfish, unserious children.

Many heavily armed.

Some black, some not.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Lame T-Shirt  "If you don’t need a mask because God will protect you, why do you need a gun?”)

Did anyone ever say -I don't need a mask, God will protect me?-   

It's an anti-gun shirt not an anti-mask shirt.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Actually just an observation of the well known phenomenon whereby people are notoriously poor at judging relative risks.