cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: nothing like a stupid reply

@schnurrbart wrote:
If you don't like stupid posts, why do you post them all the time?

I understand that you can't possibly understand the context of my messages, thus you lash out at them – this is really not your fault, as you were wired wrong, with the mind of a woman.  It's no different than when White explorers first encountered primitive people and demonstrated to them such inventions as the cigarette lighter.  What I say here is radically beyond your comprehension and this naturally upsets you.  It just is what it is.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Unlike you,I don't hate anyone.

Of course not, you have the mind and sensitivities of a woman.  Smiley Happy

@schnurrbart wrote:
Your analyzation of the liberal mind is the result of how many years of study on how many subjects?

Why do you suppose 100% of the Gay population are liberals?  The mind of a woman.  My description of the liberal mind fits with both observation and common sense.  It simply is what it is.

@schnurrbart wrote:
I personally feel quite confident that you are just pulling crap out of your rectum and hoping some of it sticks somewhere. Good try though.

The objective observer sees the truth in what I am saying.  Women and liberals and gay liberals of course, are incapable of being objective, as objectivity is the polar opposite of rationality.  This all ties back to your first statement, you don't hate anyone – because you simply can't, you have the nurturing mind of a woman, not the rational calculating mind of a man.  It just is what it is.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Aren't you cute!!! I guess that is why you consider a post that I responded to your buddy liquid propane guy, "lashing out at you." Of course, that doesn't show ignorance on your part does it? You jest right? Your posts are radically beyond MY comprehension??? hahaha Here I thought craig had all the modesty in your family. GEEZZ, I am astounded by the extent of your ego! However, to be perfectly honest with you, you have not said anything that I even considered worth comprehending! Try to follow the posts so you know who is responding to whom.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You really should get some help in an anger management class. All that pent up hatred has eaten up much of your mind. Before long you will be right there beside liquid propane guy.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Your posts are radically beyond MY comprehension???

Yes, you repeatedly demonstrate a total lack of comprehension.  Every conservative reading this thread can see this.

@schnurrbart wrote:
I am astounded by the extent of your ego!

Your response here is neither atypical nor surprising.  You simply can not change what you are, or how you think.  Your mind is an irrational mind, perfect if you are to be a mother, but lousy if you are a man, I'm sorry to report.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

No matter how much you desire me, you will never get into my knickers. You can't even follow the posts so I'm not worried. When you guys start your civil war, you should be very careful and stay behind your wife as Iam sure she has the balls in your house.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:
You really should get some help in an anger management class.

I am not displaying anything which should (to the rational mind) indicate “anger”.  I am in fact remaining quite civil.  Anger is what you are feeling, because you do not think, you feel.  You are reading my missives with emotion, not reason – this is just how your mind works.  It simply is what it is.

@schnurrbart wrote:
All that pent up hatred has eaten up much of your mind. Before long you will be right there beside liquid propane guy.

There is no hatred in my words, only understanding.  It may not be the understanding you'd care to hear, but it is reasonable and common sense clearly shows the logic in what I am saying.  If by "liquid propane guy" you mean "Lp", that's not what "LP" stands for.  Every farmer (should) know that LP Gas is “Liquified Petroleum Gas” not “Liquid Propane”.  Liquified Petroleum Gas is a cheaper fuel, made up from a mixture of low boiling petroleum gases, chief among these being butane and propane.  Straight propane is by far the better fuel for use in homes.  It surprises me you didn't know this.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:
No matter how much you desire me, you will never get into my knickers. You can't even follow the posts so I'm not worried. When you guys start your civil war, you should be very careful and stay behind your wife as Iam sure she has the balls in your house.

Your attempt to instigate (essentially trying to draw me into your court, to play by your rules) has failed.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: post one and prove it

i only reply to what obamolites post --but debate my post or cower as usual--face it surebutt you are getting your butt kicked like in the ole days remember why you are a loser and always be

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re:read obamolites on here

and then see anger and stupidity combined --just reread yours gotcha!!!