cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Tag team Obama and Pelosi

They are teaming up to completely destroy the country. Obama and Pelosi plan to cut the deficit from 1.4 trillion/year to 1.3 trillion/year by cutting defense by 1 TRILLION dollars over 10 years. That is 100 BILLION/year cut to the DOD. They want to reduce the size of the Marine force by 1/3. The rest of the world arms up while our pretender in chief wants to decimate our armed forces. Liberal dumrats CAN NOT be trusted with the defense of this GREAT NATION. The number one job of the Federal government is national defense, that should be by far the leading item on the budget sheet but liberal dumrats are more interested in buying votes than defending this nation. Their cuts will cost 1,000s if not 100,000s of 1,000s may be even MILLIONS of American lives. Why?, so we can provide health care for ILLEGAL aliens and give 100s of billions of dollars to turd world nations in the name of "climate change." Wake up America!!

3 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Tag team Obama and Pelosi

So 3020, are they, they being Obama and his admin. , are they running this country in the ground on purpose or do they not know what they are doing? I believe it is on purpose.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

If there`s a country left in November 2012...By God we gotta git rid of President Numbnuts and BiteMe. Conservatives can`t fall for that 3rd party crap, we need to be united and Clean House!!!! This November will be the practice run to sent as many Democrats to the unemployment line as are up for relection!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Maybe if our military wasn't so big our governmnet would not be so tempted to stick our noses where it doesn't belong?   I saw an interesting fact recently regarding our nations military might.   Guess what are the two largest air forces in world?  I knew the United States Air Force is the largest in the world.  What I didn't realize is that the second largest air force was the United States Navy.