cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: this is why Trump won't take Minnesota

The last 10 years have changed very fast...too fast for some of us "dumb fat old whiiiite guys that support Trump".  Immigration and immigration 20 years ago that had kids that weren`t brought up in the apple pie & Chevrolet & Davy Crockett world that our parents and grandparents instilled in our fetchin` up.  

A immigrant 20 years ago was brought into Minnesota and given welfare and a cushy government job as a social worker or whatever, it wasn`t like our ancestors.  The kids of those immigrants are considered "American citzens" so Canuck can say "Oh those immigrants don`t cause much crime" yeah but their "American citizen" kids and grandkids do!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Absolutely Bruce "Shelly’s District a long way from the MOA.  " I looked up the 6th district and made sure that I did not say that, because I know you 🙂  My family isn`t even from Minnesota or Shelly`s district and we went up there often.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Are you saying that there is a treason meter on how individuals and families prefer to live their live and interact with other individuals and families? Or purely natural features in any given person that would summarily define them as treasonous?

Any group that forms to act with the purpose of subverting the Constitution of the United States while being a citizen of the United States is committing Treason.  If they are not a citizen, they should be considered a foreign enemy.