Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Takes one to know one...Bill Clinton weighs in

3 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Takes one to know one...Bill Clinton weighs in

@Red Steele wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/bill-clinton-believes-donald-trump-could-win-gop-129995875586.html

More importantly, whom does "Mr. Big" desire to prevail?

Personally, I believe that the last cards are being played, and the "Fit is about to Hit The Shan". 

You will know, when the Internet goes dark, and the clandestine "DarkNet" goes active. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I can`t help but to think Trump is too good to be true.  He isn`t really a slash and burn conservative, he wants the entitlements to stay in place and raise taxes progressively...for the life of me I can`t understand the huge problem these liberals have with him....they must really like Mexicans, that`s all I can figure.

Trump has to know that he`s playing with fire, if it looks like he could win, he`s in imminent danger of being JFKed.   One problem that his campaign might face is since he has support of the "working class" his poll numbers may very well be close to topping out...there probably isn`t many more workers in this country to support him   🙂

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/09/26/donald-trump-will-be-assassinated-before-he-can-start-a...

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Great read...thanks for sharing.

Doesn't this sound just like Boris, Nutz, and Shifty Etal????

The Republican party is in shambles and abandoned its roots a very long time ago. And as bad as the Republican party is, today’s Democrats are a cut out of the revolutionaries who led the Bolshevik Revolution. A growing number of Democrats think that government is their third parent and will always be there to doll out the free stuff, courtesy of those who still have a job. In today’s America, Republicans have little respect for the Constitution. Democrats can’t even spell the word “Constitution”, much less know what it means.