cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Tara Reade fed up

This is how a leftys treats those who get in their way.

Though she spent years working for various Democratic politicians, Reade says it’s evident the party cares more about “protecting Joe Biden” than taking the allegations against him seriously.

"I will not ever vote in a national election again. Despite the fact I come from a family of Democrats,” she told Fox News. “I worked for Leon Panetta, [California] State Sen. Jack O'Connell and Joe Biden. I worked hard for the Democratic Party as a young woman. It is obvious by the tremendous smears about me leveled by Biden campaign and supporters after I came forward about Biden and the complete lack of support from any Democrat that they care more about protecting Joe Biden than addressing the serious allegations by me and the other seven women who complained about his misconduct."

The incident allegedly took place in the basement of a Capitol Hill office building when Biden was a senator.

Reade goes on to note that she tried reaching out to her senator, Kamala Harris, for help, but never heard back.

“Joe Biden sexually assaulted and harassed me,” her statement continued. “All the rest of political discussion is noise and an effort to distract from the serious lack of justice I experienced at his hands. Coming forward has been difficult and resulted in 1993 with the loss of my job and career.”

She said efforts to share her story last year went nowhere

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/04/14/why-biden-accuser-says-shell-never-vote-in-ge...

19 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Tara Reade fed up

(Fed up)

Yea, old Joe ain't gonna get the Kavenaugh treatment.  The DNC just got the NY Times to revise a story about Joe's sexual assault history, and it was already page 20.  The NY Times believed everything they heard about Kavenaugh, even what avenetti fed to em - that NY Times is sure a principled paper.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

All Hear-Say - you come up with a conviction against Biden - then bring it.  Until then, you can reiterate this STORY as much as you want.  

You guys voted in Trump, and Kavanaugh - has no problem with their sexual exploits - even held Trump’s sexual exploits up as “he’s just such a virile man - he can’t what he is or does or says”.

Yeah, right.   Biden can shoot someone, and he will continue on the ballet - just like Trump.   Your game - your rules.  Now you want them changed - ain’t gonna happen buckos....

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

uuummm, Jen.....not my words, those are Tara Reade's words. Your beef is with her. She's the liar here. I just posted what she said.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

That’s fine - just the normal everyday BS you put on here.  NOBODY CARES - just like you say about the PINO’s taxes.

But, you go for it.  Keep wasting your time pushing the BS that you can.   Your boy Trump is unraveling - he knows the end is near, and will continue to go off the rails.  His fate is already sealed.  

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

At least he only assaulted one woman.

That's where we are.

Highlighted
Advisor

yeah, the "others" weren't really women, eh?

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/04/14/its-good-to-be-a-democrat-n2566855

Trump makes a locker room joke about what he could do, being rich and famous, and the Democrats actually do it.

Got it.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: yeah, the "others" weren't really women, eh?

You'd guess there are more who are covered by NDAs or otherwise afraid to come forward but there are 17 credible accusations of sexual assault against Grandpa Ranty.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

All Hear-Say -

Jen

What kind of education would you have received to not know how to spell.....

Hearsay?

I learned how to spell in elementary school. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Tara Reade fed up: Biden’s defense

Joe Biden’s defense of sexual assault: Best case scenario.

Plead, “I can’t remember.”

Knowing the soon to be 78 year old former VP as we all do, who in America would ever vote to convict the irrepressibly randy Joe under these circumstances?