Targeting strategy.

11 Replies
r3020
Senior Contributor

Re: Targeting strategy.

BA Deere
Senior Contributor

3020, I`m frightened that some of these violent crazy Democrats will take this to mean that people in those targeted states should be killed. Iowa has a a scope sight on it!!!  I`m sleeping with one eye open, no telling what these nutty Democrats will do with a map like this.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Hey, while you were on Google, picking and chosing your little expose', didin't you reveal the thread about someone at Faux news, scrubbing Wikipedia? A little disengenious on your part! I told you, you can not trust Faux news, they are LIARS, and now cheats!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/8/14/212516/918

gough whitlam
Advisor

Deere - wake up to yourself. This is exactly what I have just said.  The likes of you make reference to Crazy democrats who are likely to shoot people.  What rubbish.  Take you hand off you c--k and get a grip of yourself.  This talk is exactly hwat is the trouble.

dagwud
Senior Contributor

GTO and Gough, you guys don't seem to get it.  r3020 was replicating exactly what some on your side have done and said about Repubs. 

GTO, do you not think that you and others including me as well "pick and choose" their material that best supports their claims?

Gough, have you not noticed that it was Dems on here who first starting suggesting that Repubs were targeting people and suggesting that Repubs are being told to kill their opposition?

How is it Palin's "targeting" is fair game and applicable in this conversation but the use of Dem's "targeting" is not? 

I remain convinced we would have a lot less problems if the two party system was ended and all candidates were Independent who voted their own mind and had no connnection to any organized group or party.  I would love to hear what Will Rogers would have to say about our political system today.

Iowa notiller
Senior Contributor

I remain convinced we would have a lot less problems if the two party system was ended and all candidates were Independent who voted their own mind and had no connection to any organized group or party.  I would love to hear what Will Rogers would have to say about our political system today.

Yes sir Dag. Kudos to you for saying that. That is the solution.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Except he want us to be independent and unbiased like him. Yep, if we capitulate and agree with Dag all the time, then we will have created a perfect world, for him.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: once more before you run not so great

once more not so great before you run post ONE lie fox the no. 1 news network trusted by more people than all other networks combined has aired ---if you cant reply we will know your one BIG LIE

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

GREAT POST i hope you saw where the shooters classmates said he was a LEFT WINGER nut case --you have to watch those lefties and obamoites