cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Targeting strategy.

Come on, Dagwud, you can't be that naive! There is a big difference between a target and rifle scope! Lots of things are "targeted", Sarah's map clearly showed rifle scope crosshairs. If she hadn't known it was wrong, why did she take it down so soon. Words have consequences, Dagwud.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/01/tucson-massacre-controversy-sarah-palin-crosshairs-ove...

Senior Contributor

Re: Targeting strategy.

GTO - 

Come on, Dagwud, you can't be that naive! There is a big difference between a target and rifle scope! Lots of things are "targeted", Sarah's map clearly showed rifle scope crosshairs. If she hadn't known it was wrong, why did she take it down so soon. Words have consequences, Dagwud.

I agree that words can have consequences and do feel that Palin's targeting went to far.  However you must if you are an honest person admit that Dems have gone to far as well.  Palins used a cross hair while Dems used a bulls eye.  Just ask a child as I'm sure they can see it if can not.  I can name plenty of times both Dems and Repubs have gone to far and crossed the line.  I just don't see either side being able to claim their hands are clean on this.  I must not be alone as I have seen several intelligent and impartial reporters pointing this out recently.

Don

"Except he want us to be independent and unbiased like him. Yep, if we capitulate and agree with Dag all the time, then we will have created a perfect world, for him."

Some day I would like to ask your wife if you wake up all full of pi$$ and vinegar everyday or if you just get that way after stopping by here.  I would much rather have people be Independent and as unbiased as I am then be a sheeple blinded by party loyalty like you.  Seems more people tend to agree with me then you as more people are registering as Independents.  I'm guessing fools like you have a lot to do with them leaving the two parties.

I see where you recently posted how you don't seem to believe in some of the main stays of the Christian preachings.  I have had many doubts myself going back to when I was still in school.   I'm curious why if you feel that way would take such a hypocritical stance in your church.  I attend my wife's church with her a few times a year to make her happy.  Curious if that is the same with you?  By the way I have an acquaintance that is a member of your church back in Iowa and you don't want me to repeat their opinion of you on here although I doubt it will come as much of a surprise to most.