cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Tattle tale

those countries are excrement holes

Does that include the 'country' of Africa?

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Re: Whistleblower

Can't agree with "whistleblower" -- 1) no real actions were taken, and 2) it was supposedly a "private" meeting.  The purpose of the meeting was to get opinions, hash out alternatives, etc. -- we've all been to those meetings, and there needs to be some "private" (confidential) discussion, or opinions are withheld.  So, in my opinion, Durbin was out of line, whether Trump said it or not.

If Trump did say it, it was inappropriate, regardless of the setting.  Yet, that does not excuse Durbin for taking it out of the room.

Personally, I could make similar references for various reasons for not wanting to relocate, or perhaps even visit, many places in the USA, most of them major cities.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

you guys might have some credibility except for your silence about JFK, LBJ, Ted, Jess Sr and Jr, , etal on major issues, not language, or sexual preferences.

Like Tommy Lee Jones said in the Fugitive movie....I DON't CARE

Just keep rolling back the govt regulations, and I will let my minister worry about my soul and Trump can let his worry about his.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Private or not when someone makes public bad, immoral or illegal things that would otherwise have been hidden they are a "whistleblower" not a tattletale 

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Canadian data

Nox, it does not matter what the facts are when you just believe the opposite.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

I will let my minister worry about my soul and Trump can let his worry about his.

That will not make any difference to anyone since there is no evidence of any 'soul' existing and therefore trying to give it to your minister will not be possible let alone make any difference to anyone or anything 

Guess it is one way to give your employee something else to think about and then he or she can promise you something else that they will never have to carry out.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Libya I understand was not an excrement hole before canada got involved with it.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

To say whatever was said in the "private" meeting was a personal opinion, not illegal, and whether "bad" or "immoral" is a judgement call, yet the comment, whatever it actually was, should not have been repeated outside the room without the consent of whoever said it.

Trump shouldn't have said it, or should have said something more acceptable.

Durbin shouldn't have repeated it, even if it is what Trump said.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: Canadian data

You people sure have that down to a science!