cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Tax the rich...until they flee

Oh  so  thats  why   the  Wichita  folks  would  go  to  Calif ,  and   complain ,  about  it  - ?   

Advisor

I seriously doubt that any of the Kochs in the money are California residents. Please educate me if I am wrong.

Veteran Advisor

Why  would  you  claim  that,  IF  you  don't  know  - ? 

Property  ownership  listing's  aren't  real  tough  to  find  - I've  been  told  -   -   -    

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

go ahead, not that it means anything, show a billing for house propane and you are a resident there too.

Advisor

Sorry 289....I was thinking that you understood what legal residency meant.

Clue....it is NOT owning a vacation house somewhere.

Veteran Advisor

Really  ,  Imagine  That ,  so  where  is  this  party's  residence,  California  ,  Colorado ,  Kansas,  or  New  York  - ?     

Senior Contributor

Check to see where the party voted...

Senior Contributor

State Taxes - see link

Your article was so slanted I fell off my computer trying to read it. NY does have a high tax rate and has an expensive cost of living, but some can afford to stay rich and live there, including Donald J. Trump, who was born and raised there. We may never know how much tax he pays, or not. Below is a listing of tax rates by the state. I fail to see why it is apparently more important to you how much the rich are taxed as opposed to the majority of citizens in any given state? Why go on the offensive to crusade for the richest people rather than you, your family, your friends and your fellow citizens? I would support a flat tax rate for all.

https://wallethub.com/edu/best-worst-states-to-be-a-taxpayer/2416/

Veteran Advisor

IF  those  California,  Colorado,   and  New  York   taxes  are  so  high  -  why  would  you  own  home  properties   there - ? 

Seems  those  folks  would  have  fled  from  there  -  maybe  - ? 

Advisor

doesn't California have some sort of limit on property taxes, depending on when you bought the property? Maybe the Koch dude likes the sunshine out there and pays his taxes some place else. (Income that is)

Anyplace is great if someone else pays most of the freight charges.