cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Tea Party deaths

the systematic stripping out of governmental capacity to deal with this (expected) crisis is straight out of the Tea Party playbook.

Irony being that it will kill a lot of the folks they send their direct mail grift letters to.

3 Replies
RJG640v8
Advisor

Re: Tea Party deaths

@sdholloway56 wrote:

the systematic stripping out of governmental capacity to deal with this (expected) crisis is straight out of the Tea Party playbook.

Irony being that it will kill a lot of the folks they send their direct mail grift letters to.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/scholar-to-trump-and-pence-you-cant-insult-science-and-then-expect...

madeleinecornis
Contributor

Well, that's why it's crucial to plan very thoroughly.

rosebond734of
Contributor

To plan and to make sure everything is in place for a successful party, avoiding unfortunate events. I once had a party where the projector fell on my friend's foot and broke it (the foot, not the projector). He stayed in the hospital for one week. It was terrible and I felt so guilty. But it was actually the projector $ sound company's fault, cause they weren't sure the projector was fixated right. Now I have found the best outdoor sound system hire company, and I used their services six times already and no problem occurred.