cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Tea Party

ummm that was a nice Rant, but if you will recall you attacked ME first.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Really have you looked at the first post on this thread? Do you know who placed it there? and if you are not talking abnout this thread then please bring forth our original interaction so we and the forum can see who is the aggressor here.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

That`s funny stuff there.............

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

The challenger has the burdon of proof . You started in on me many moons ago my disenguous friend.

That is evident for all to see.

Just calling you out on one of your many fibs.

I believe that your commander failed you, but you should know better anyway.  Yet you don't.

Anyway, it is Sunday and you prob have your head filled with jeezus jazz, so I will be light on you this time.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

The burden of proof is often associated with the Latin  maxim semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit, the best translation of which seems to be: "the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges. Now this is  legal speak so read slowly.

Is what you are positioning a new form of liberalism. Because in the court of law the proof is on the accuser if you can't prove it (and you can't) you lied. (again imagine that).

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Very kind of you to give us a break on Sunday.......That leaves you six days to act like an idiot...........

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Ah, when a layman plays legal - beagal, always a good time Smiley Happy

I don't think you know what challenger, accuser or even liberalism means.

But you dont understand medicaid/care either ...so....imagine that.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

You can't really be that dense to know when you have lost? Just keep coming back and I'll keep making you look like a fool.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

That's fine just let me when you are actually going to start !

LOL  !!  

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Look 2 lines below youir avatar. It appears since Sept 12 2012 I have been beating you like you stole something.  (it's a joke)

Have a good day newagjudge this thread really has run its course...and though I wanted to prove a point with my responce to your thread I never expected to get so far out of hand. For that I am truley sorry.