cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Tea party death squads

Tea party repubs laugh and call for death of sick people with no insurance.  Great bunch of people!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/audience-tea-party-debate-cheers-leaving-uninsured-die-163216817....

30 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Tea party death squads

I don't think anyone should suffer from lack of medical aid. I do not think anyone should cheer suffering if it can be prevented.

There needs to be a tax payer financed program which, should the sick person opt for,  would cover all costs for administering a death pill, and a cremation funeral. Ashes would be given to survivors, or if no one, then scattered. This would be the final taxpayer obligation to the US citizen.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Dr. Paul was asked this question about a 30 yr old in good health who opted to not buy insurance.  Suddendly he is comatose.  He can't make decisions and there is no one to take care of his expenses.  What should be done?  Paul said that was the freedom to take one's risks and it wasn't the govt's responsibility.  He was then asked if that meant he should just be let to die.  The crowd laughed and several shouted YES!  NICE people!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

That is where we differ on opinions. I feel the Fed gov. should have an optional no cost death with dignity program in place for those who chose it rather than suffering. It is pretty obvious the free medical ride is about to end. There needs to be an alternative to the medicine and doctoring world.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I would rather give up your quick writeoffs than deny anyone health care.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

We have a program for the poor, it's called Medicaid.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You didn't understand the question that was put to paul.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Which all your folks in Washington want to do away with!  Along with several voters on here!  Arizona has already cut most of the state funding for Medicaid.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Yes I did. You didn't understand my answer, apparantly.

I shall repeat, offer the guy a new, totally no cost to him, government program--death with dignity incl. cremation and ash dispersement all done under the most respectful way possible for gov. people to do..

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

That would sure solve the debt problems--eliminate the fast depreciation sec 1031.  You have a mental block on that, you really should seek professional tax guidance. Do you even have professional tax guidance Kraft-t? Some of your tax ideas really make me wonder.

Yep, I wonder how many old man prostate operations, overweight men with heart valve or artery cleaning operations that deduction of mine would cover?