Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
6 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Teach your children well

(Teach your children well)

I imagine you and I have a different idea of what "well" is in teach your children well.  You are for radical left wokeness, you supported anteefer's and blm'ers criminal activity, you are for open borders and fentanyl and human smuggling, you are pro-death when it comes to unborn heartbeats, you are for government deciding what's best for your 5-18 year old children, if a teacher wants to secretly transition an 8 year old without their parents involvement your good with it. You're for indoctrination of children.  Your for cradle to grave government assistance. And when our Country finally reaches your goal of 3rd world status, I'm sure your version of "well" taught children will blame it on "trump".

So yes, teach your children well, but you and I have completely different beliefs as to what "well" is; and your way may seem great to a young voter with a free phone and free college, but I'll stick with principles as part of teaching children well.

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Fox News meteorologist beaten on NYC subway train (nbcnews.com)

Let's make sure they don't get taught like the young 'ens on that train, ok?

A lot of what is going on can be cured once the "woke" schools are toned down. The author of Bruce's piece is really on an anti Desantis rant when you get to the end. I can see why Bruce hooked on to it.

If there is anything the truly wicked hate, it is a just man.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The people currently living at the end of this earth age are particularly wicked... and that`s every age group. 

Nate Silver said 27% of those 18-29 voted in the midterm which though high for that group, not high compared to other age brackets.  Which I find a little funny being as, you`d think they had the most to go to the polls with baby killin` on the ballot.  Instead it was the 55+ "Karens" with old eggs and tubals were the pissed off baby killin` group.

https://www.npr.org/2022/11/10/1135810302/turnout-among-young-voters-was-the-second-highest-for-a-mi...  

I don`t know how Republicans can compete in this road race to the gates of hell.  The liberal student body presidential candidate promises free vending machines.  Does the conservative candidate also offer orgy rooms to go along with the free chips and pop?

Other than that the word well in this context has absolutely nothing to do with any of that “stuff” and simply reflects success in effort.

But never pass on an opportunity, no matter how abstract or skewed.

r3020
Senior Advisor

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Hard to find a liberal that I would let alone with my kids.  Really a twisted bunch.