cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Tear down that wall,2021 version.

You all probably don't remember PRESIDENT Reagan ordering Mr. Gorbachev to tear down that wall.  It was a historic moment and was done by a strong president.

Today we have Mr. Putin telling media president biden to tear down and not build that wall but to let in millions of anti Americans. mr. biden then offers 16 locations for Mr. Putin to attack should he want to.

6 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Tear down that wall,2021 version.

I think they're leaving the 50 some odd miles of wall that were built in place- except for the slapdash parts that are structurally unsound. I think they're proceeding with building or replacing some key sections.

But the strategy is working. The gullible and the motivated are certain that there's a massive migrant caravan just outside of KC, that despite a pretty decent economic recovery wheelbarrow inflation is just around the corner, that a spike in crime that began last year is of '90s proportions, and our children will be forced to go tranny.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@Kurt#1 wrote:

You all probably don't remember PRESIDENT Reagan ordering Mr. Gorbachev to tear down that wall.  It was a historic moment and was done by a strong president.

Today we have Mr. Putin telling media president biden to tear down and not build that wall but to let in millions of anti Americans. mr. biden then offers 16 locations for Mr. Putin to attack should he want to.

Dems hated Reagan when he started an arms race aimed at the ussr, now they cheer that pee pads is pointing those missiles at us.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

I think they're leaving the 50 some odd miles of wall that were built in place- except for the slapdash parts that are structurally unsound. I think they're proceeding with building or replacing some key sections.

But the strategy is working. The gullible and the motivated are certain that there's a massive migrant caravan just outside of KC, that despite a pretty decent economic recovery wheelbarrow inflation is just around the corner, that a spike in crime that began last year is of '90s proportions, and our children will be forced to go tranny.

Fifty miles?!?!?? You are, of coarse, a putrid liar. How do I know?  Go to Google Earth. Zoom closely over the US-Mexico boarder and look at miles and miles of new border wall that can be seen from space. It is totally amazing how much has been built, with the Bolsheviks kicking and screaming the entire time. 

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Quote the CBP

"

It's 452 miles (727 km) in total, according to the latest US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) information (4 January 2021).

However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built where there were none before - that includes 47 miles of primary wall, and 33 miles of secondary wall built to reinforce the initial barrier.

The vast majority of the 452 miles is replacing existing structures at the border that had been built by previous US administrations.

"Impenetrable  Wall"?  Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSbsgA615lo

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Anyone with a brain knew that a wall on the southern border, wasn’t going to stop those that want to enter the US illegally.   Like all of the Bass tard Trump’s “easy” fixes - it wasn’t.   And now takes crews much more time to attempt to repair, than it took to bust through Bass tard Trump’s “big, beautiful, impenetrable fence.”

What a joke…..ETTD….

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

But it did stop them until * threw out the welcome mat. Now his cages are full and no one knows how many are infected with the delta variant and what's more they don't care.